MAC Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

MAC Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

4.1

on 3/3/2016 8:11:00 AM

For me, this lipstick isnt very wearable on its own, and it makes my lips look a bit like theyve got concealer on them due to the light colour. I actually put this on the centre of my lips when im wearing my lasting finish lipstick by rimmel in shade 03 as this livens it up and adds more dimension.
I love the smell of it, it smells like all mac lipsticks, and it lasts for ages. Due to the sheer nature of the lipstick, it can cling to dry patches and look clumpy after a while but if you exfoliate your lips and make sure theyre moisturised there's no issues.
The only reason i wouldnt repurchase is that there are so many mac colours out there to try, i wouldnt buy the same one again, i would buy a different colour to see any differences and compare them:)

on 2/21/2016 4:56:00 PM

Yes yes yes yes I LOVE this! This is probably my all time favorite shade of lipstick right now. Its the perfect pinky peachy nude shade for me. I am very porcelain in skin tone, I am about an NC10 or in loreal true match W1 and this nude lippy is perfect! On my skin, it has zero brown tones in it and it really is just a nudey peachy pink color. Its very nice!! Its so hard for me to find nude shades because they are either concealer pale or too brown, this one is perfect.

Pros
-nudey, warm peachy pink shade
-no brown tones

cons
-none

To Read all 425 Reviews, Login or Join

This lipstick is a sheer but buildable light nude. My skin tone is nc20-25. I have heard a lot of people compare this lipstick to having concealer on your lips or totally washing out the face. personally I have very darkly pigmented lips naturally and rather pale skin, so this lipstick works to actually tone down my natural lip shade rather than mute it out as some girls say. I recommend this lipstick to any light skinned gals out there who have unpleasantly dark lips when compared to their skin tone, such as myself. The color tones down but does not totally erase my natural lip color. This is the nude I go for when I have a dramatic or colorful eye and/or cheek in the evening and I want to go for that classic bombshell look. The glossy finish adds so much dimension to the lips and it's easy to reapply on the go without a mirror as long as you do the old thumb in the mouth trick to get any lipstick off the inside of your mouth that could transfer on your teeth! You know what I'm talking about ;)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was in the market for a creamy, pinky nude lip color after being inspired by Lana Del Rey's makeup in the West Coast video. The only ones I managed to scrape up were all concealer-esque and chalky (I am a HUGE NYX fan normally, but Nude Peach was awful!). I came across this little jewel.

It is still a little less pinky than I'd prefer, but I still enjoy it! Its texture is creamy and soft. Keep in mind it is definitely not matte--which is good for me, I'm not a matte girl. It's not too sheer, though--nice medium. It doesn't look "clumpy", as nude colors often tend to on the super-pale me, and it doesn't wash me out (shocker!) even as a naturally very pale, very dark-haired girl.

This is a good introduction to nudes for me. I've tried SO many, but I've always, oddly enough, felt safer with dark lip colors. This is a pretty, safe color, and buildable too. For a natural look I recommend lightly 'dabbing' or 'patting' it on. It looks nice with Oyster Girl lipglass on top too--beautiful with smokey eyes and light contouring.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My absolute favourite go to mac lipstick I can't praise it enough it's formulation is beyond perfect it adds the perfect shine without being to glossy. It's a tad pale but paired with a nice lipliner and it will be a dream nude lip. I'm the biggest nude lip fan and this tops my list of favourites

This lipstick is my favorit from Mac! So beautiful with a darker pink lipliner underneath

on 1/19/2015 12:28:00 PM

Another fab product from Mac. This is just gold.
Color is the perfect nude must-have!!
Apply gently though or its gonna look like a beige NIVEA cream on your lips.
I dot it on actually for best result witch means im not looking for a full cover layer on my lips. Its too pigmented for that. Almost dry.
But hey, for this color i dont care, its the bets. Rebought it 5 times already! <3

on 1/17/2015 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I like this lipstick but I don't love it...By itself I think it's sub par. Better on top of smooth, lip balm-ed lips. I only put on a light application though because it can look a little concealer-like against my fair skin layering it too heavy. Of course I love the scent of the lipstick. Classic vanilla. But I'm not crazy impressed. I will continue to use Creme d'Nude as its lasted me quite awhile, and I definitely still have a lot left. It's a pretty nude with the slightest hint of pink. It's not bad.

New HG nude lippie. Out of the 546392 that I already own. It stays neutral and I liked this formula and color better than myth, which I was choosing between. That looked oranger on me than cdn. I waited years to buy this bc I couldn't decide and for some reason thought it wouldn't be right, but it's just perfection. Ugh, buying this years ago would've saved me so much headache. I included a pic of it on yellow/olive complexion.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Honestly, I'm not sure why I bought this lipstick to begin with. The lipstick itself is fine, it's a pretty pale lipstick with an ever so slight pink tone. I think my problem is that I'm very very pale (NW10) and I have very pigmented lips and you can still see some of my natural lip colour underneath, and when it starts to wear off it just looks awful!
I must have been on a mac buzz when I bought this and was thinking I really needed a mac nude lipstick because it was the thing to have LOL

I might try and play around with it and some different lipliners and see if I can make it work so it's not a total waste!