MAC Cosmetics Pearlglide Eye Liner in Wolf

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
No Image

cyclopentasiloxane, c-11-12 isoparaffin, polybutene, paraffin, calcium aluminum borosilicate,jojoba seed oil, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, silica, ceresin, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, ozokerite, microcrystalline wax, tin oxide, calcium sodium borosilicate. May contain: Mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, aluminum powder, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Ugh. GORGEOUS color, great staying power...of course it's LE.

on 10/18/2008 4:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

After hearing such great things about this liner I had to go see it in person. I swatched it and fell in love with the silver color that suprisingly did not turn blue on me, which was a good thing. It had tiny tiny gold glitter that is beautiful yet not over the top. I felt completely comfortable wearing this to a work meeting and then adding a bit more for my night time look, hot!! The texture is soooo smooth going on, I have never felt an eyeliner that was so buttery like this one. I wear it all day and have no smudging,smearing or transferring. I love this!!!!

on 10/7/2008 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Great eyeliner! I agree that this pencil liner looks like MAC Smoke and Diamonds eyeshadow from the Starflash Collection. The color is a smoky taupey grey with golden shimmer. It is soft and "glides" on the eye without tugging or skipping. It is super soft, smooth, blendable & smudgeable. But what I really like is that this eyeliner does not budge once it sets...it lasts all day on me, unlike MAC kohl liners. So, if you look the look of MAC's Kohl liners or Softsparkle pencils but hate the lasting power, try these new pearlglide eyeliners. Highly recommend & would buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Gorgeous! Limited edition release from the Suite Array Collection released September 2008. Comes in standard MAC pencil form and retails for $14.50.

These liners are touted as "A creamy kohl-like eye liner with a sparkly, reflective finish. Highly pigmented: stands out for its rich, luxurious colours and pearl-metal look. Provides eye-catching, highly stylized contrast for any look. Smooth. Glides on. Feels comfortable. Long-wearing. Available in eight trend colours.
1.45g / .05 US OZ."

Wolf is a gorgeous shimmery taupe color. Simply stunning. Really does remind me of SHU ME945 in a pencil form. Lasted all day with very slight smudging. (I did notice FlyByBlue smudged more than Wolf). Color is stunning with my brown eyes. Love this and would repurchase. Limited edition!