MAC Pearlglide Eye Liner in Wolf

Filtered by hair type : Curly
No Image

3.8

cyclopentasiloxane, c-11-12 isoparaffin, polybutene, paraffin, calcium aluminum borosilicate,jojoba seed oil, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, silica, ceresin, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, ozokerite, microcrystalline wax, tin oxide, calcium sodium borosilicate. May contain: Mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, aluminum powder, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

on 10/11/2008 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I wanted to love this liner as my HG, I really did.... But I can't. The color is a nice gray and has a small amount of gold glitter in it. I say glitter instead of shimmer because it's possible for the glitter to fall, as it did on me within minuted of applying it. The color didn't show up much on my waterline either, and migrated down to my lashes within an hour.
Luckily the color hasn't smeared at all. I even took a nap i it and it really hasn't moved. Not my HG, but not bad at all, and certainly worth the $14.50.

EDIT: I've changed the review down to 2 mainly because I just can't get used to the lack of pigmentation and glitter fallout. I've tried it as a shadow as well, but the color fades on my lids in an hour, is very sheer, and still very glittery. I really wanted to love this too. :(

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This color IMHO is really a medium blue grey with a weird kind of golden sheen -- like a duochrome. If you look at your eyes once it is on though you really do see a grey with a tinge of blue. It is a great everyday color though -- not too dark -- rather subtle. It doesn't have the staying power of a power point however in spite of what you might read! It readily swiped off my eyes after 15 minutes. Does go on like a dream though -- definitely a keeper!

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Not exactly what I was expecting...as I ordered online and was thinking there would be more glitter but since pearl is in the name I find that the pearly gunmetal gray tone of this liner is just right. Very, very amazing lasting power with these.