MAC Cosmetics Pearlglide Eye Liner in Wolf

Filtered by hair type : Straight
No Image

4.8

cyclopentasiloxane, c-11-12 isoparaffin, polybutene, paraffin, calcium aluminum borosilicate,jojoba seed oil, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, silica, ceresin, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, ozokerite, microcrystalline wax, tin oxide, calcium sodium borosilicate. May contain: Mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, aluminum powder, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

on 11/8/2010 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my first MAC eyeliner and I love it! It's a bit hard to make a fine line with it, because it 'melts' like butter, especially with the glitter in it, but besides that, amazing eyeliner!
The glitter in it is also the reason why I only use it at night. But the color... loving!!! The copper undertones give my light blue eyes some character. The color looks sexy and elegant at the same time. Only don't think it will last long.

on 8/13/2009 3:51:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I love this eyeliner. I agree with some who have said that this is kinda light to line eyes with but my solution to that is to line with a similar darker colored eyeshadow and then this on top, then this is perfect. The color is beautiful taupey smokey grey with gold sparkles that transform this into more of a brownish grey instead of a blue grey. I hope they bring this back because I just had to spend quite a bit on ebay to get one :( This eyeliner is comparable to colors like smoke& diamonds, diamond lil' , and sweet sienna which are all my favs :) One of my favorite eyeliner.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a beautiful eye pencil and I am so sad that it is L/E :( It glides on super smooth, beautifully pigmented, the colour is a gorgeous, charcoal, slightly shimmery grey, I heart the colour so much. This colour is really brings out the blue of my eyes, and I wear it nearly everyday, just with my blacktrack fluidline or a liquid liner. It lasts fairly well on my lids, but I hav normal skin, not oily. I would definately buy again if they relaunch it in another line.

on 11/1/2008 5:56:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Sweet mother of all that's holy! This is the most gorgeous e/l I have ever seen or used. The color is indescribable. Like others have pointed out it can be grey or brown or bluish or purple. I wear this with whatever e/s looks nice with my outfit that day. (Yes, I know that's very 80's but it's what I do!) The shimmer to me is not OTT and after some smudging looks more like the liner is alive and bright but not glittery at all....ever. I wear it only on the bottom smudged out with some mid tones on my lids a la the Olsens. I'm 34 years old but never feel silly or overdone as a SAHM with wolf on. Oh, I also put this on my waterline. Still got my eyesight! I've bought 3 and will die if I ever run out. Lasts all day and is soooo soft and smooth. You MUST buy wolf!

on 9/30/2008 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

The pearlglides are great new eyeliners from MAC. I recently bought a few of the kohls (Feline & Orpheus) but the pearlglides far surpass those in terms of staying power. To give you an idea, I swatched all shades on my hand at my local freestanding store, then proceeded to Sephora, and B&BW where I continued spraying, swatching, and wiping my hands w/ wipes. I even washed them in B&BW and through it all those pearlglides stayed strong. Very impressive considering some of MAC's other eyeliners. It seems that these can be smudged a bit if you desire, immediately after application but beyond those suckers are there to stay. They literally glide on and are very smooth!

Some ladies have described Wolf as taupey but on my skin it came out straight grey which is what I was hoping for. The shade seems to vary slightly on skintones so I'd swatch before purchasing if possible. Very flattering on my hazel eyes. I've been looking for another nice grey liner since my only other is Lithograph. They are shimmery and have a nice sheen to them which becomes more obvious when you smudge them a bit.

For reference I am LLL-MMM w/ yellow undertones, around NC20-25 in MAC, #3 in GA Face Fabric, and 30(Shell) in Chanel T.I.

Retails for 14.50 and LE.