MAC Pearlglide Eye Liner in Wolf

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

4.6

cyclopentasiloxane, c-11-12 isoparaffin, polybutene, paraffin, calcium aluminum borosilicate,jojoba seed oil, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, silica, ceresin, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, ozokerite, microcrystalline wax, tin oxide, calcium sodium borosilicate. May contain: Mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, aluminum powder, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

Greatest. Eyeliner. Ever.
Extremely versatile color, with subtle copper undertones. Smoooooth, like all pearlglides. If you find it, snap it up, as like all great colors, it's a LE. Have seen it in the Cosmetics Company outlets in recent months.

on 12/12/2009 9:45:00 PM

i loved my pearlglides in rave, flybyblu, and black russian. but unfortunately this one didn't work out for me. texture is smooth, color is pretty, but not it was too light to actually define my eyes, definitely not what i was looking for. if you're super pale and looking for something less dramatic than black and going for the no-makeup look this might work for you, but for the price i definitely couldn't justify buying it.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

I was lucky enough to get the last two of these! All the hype was well deserved! I LOVE the pearlglide liners and I am so glad I bought them. Smooth smooth texture that goes on with no clumping. And this color is the perfect grayish silver. It is so gorgoues! A must see in real life. I wear it with a smokey eye for that extra pop! Love it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a beautiful eye pencil and I am so sad that it is L/E :( It glides on super smooth, beautifully pigmented, the colour is a gorgeous, charcoal, slightly shimmery grey, I heart the colour so much. This colour is really brings out the blue of my eyes, and I wear it nearly everyday, just with my blacktrack fluidline or a liquid liner. It lasts fairly well on my lids, but I hav normal skin, not oily. I would definately buy again if they relaunch it in another line.

on 10/28/2008 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Nice, smooth and a terrific color. Swatched on the hand it can be a deceiving gray/gunmetal but on the lid it transforms. I think it has the properties, due to the shimmer-flecks of gold, to change based on the shadows you wear--that is why I think so many reviewers may list it differently. I don't find it to be an extremely cool color, so don't use it just for your blues, blacks, and purples, it can be easily warmed up.

on 10/26/2008 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I was looking for a soft gray pencil and was surprized to find it in the Pearlglide collection. Wolf is subtle even with the pearly quality. It's subtle not shy. These pencils are my new favorites.

on 10/18/2008 4:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

After hearing such great things about this liner I had to go see it in person. I swatched it and fell in love with the silver color that suprisingly did not turn blue on me, which was a good thing. It had tiny tiny gold glitter that is beautiful yet not over the top. I felt completely comfortable wearing this to a work meeting and then adding a bit more for my night time look, hot!! The texture is soooo smooth going on, I have never felt an eyeliner that was so buttery like this one. I wear it all day and have no smudging,smearing or transferring. I love this!!!!

on 10/7/2008 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Great eyeliner! I agree that this pencil liner looks like MAC Smoke and Diamonds eyeshadow from the Starflash Collection. The color is a smoky taupey grey with golden shimmer. It is soft and "glides" on the eye without tugging or skipping. It is super soft, smooth, blendable & smudgeable. But what I really like is that this eyeliner does not budge once it sets...it lasts all day on me, unlike MAC kohl liners. So, if you look the look of MAC's Kohl liners or Softsparkle pencils but hate the lasting power, try these new pearlglide eyeliners. Highly recommend & would buy again.

on 10/2/2008 6:03:00 PM

Awesome liner! It's a sparkly version of Smoke and Diamonds to me... a tad deeper and gorgeous! essentially a metallic taupe with pink/green/silver shimmer/sparkles in it... lasting power is great. Well worth it, have not come across anything similar in d/s. Applies like a dream also. No tugging.

Wore this today with the pinks from the cool eyes royal assets palette and smoke and diamonds. Pretty, subtle smokey daytime look. Love! LE.

on 9/27/2008 4:47:00 PM

I love this liner! All of these new pearlglide eye liners are absolutely amazing. The texture is super smooth and the liner does not budge. I got this because I had the idea that I could recreate Jewel's "Dramatic" look in Kevyn Aucoin's Making Faces book. I used wolf to line my eyes top & bottom, smolder eye kohl on my water line, smoke and diamonds on my lid, print in the crease, nylon and reflects gold near my tear ducts and carbon smudged along the lashline. This look was gorgeous! I really was not amazed with smoke and diamonds but now I think I can use it with Wolf to create something really stunning. I really like this liner because it is eye brightening & metallic, not necessarily glittery.