MAC Cosmetics Pearlglide Eye Liner in Wolf

Filtered by skin tone : Other
No Image

cyclopentasiloxane, c-11-12 isoparaffin, polybutene, paraffin, calcium aluminum borosilicate,jojoba seed oil, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, silica, ceresin, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, ozokerite, microcrystalline wax, tin oxide, calcium sodium borosilicate. May contain: Mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, aluminum powder, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

on 10/18/2008 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

After hearing all the raves about this eyeliner; i jumped on the bandwagon and ordered myself wolf and fly- by- blu from their website. Since they had free shipping. This is a great eyeliner; it's everything that i wanted my powerpoint and shu e/l pencils to be.

Pencil eyeliners are my one beauty item that i have the most difficult time with; since it usually disappears or smudges (unintentionally).

Since I have oily skin; i tested it out by applying art deco primer and kid e/s and applying e/l on my lashes.

After 3 hours I was surprised it was still there (usually eyeliners smudge off or disappear on me). And I love the glitter; it's just perfect not too much that you feel like a disco queen.

On mac's website it describes it as a deep grey with shimmer. I usually don't like darker (black eyeliner) but it's a great color for those who want to try a slightly darker eyeliner.

Unfortunately it's LE (like all great things from mac). And yes i did get a backup of this product.

on 10/10/2008 7:20:00 AM

After reading the reviews here I went to my local MAC counter where I tested this eye liner. I immediatedly fell in love! It's really an extraordinary and very beautiful color, a greyish metallic shade with golden sparkles and outstanding lasting power; although it's not supposed to be waterproof, the liner stays put all day. Too bad it's LE!