Labello Classic

Labello Classic

4.4

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I Had so so dry lips, when I was 15 I started to use this lipbalm. But I only use this at night, I don't like something stick on my lips when talking. I put on lips a thick layers of this balm and in the morning I wash that layer away- like clearing dead skin from lips. My lips are so soft, so moist and amazing:)))) really love it, nothing can compare with Labello !!!!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is, hands down, one of the best lip balms I have ever used. It's moisturising, smells great (something like mild ginger tea and vanilla), and lasts a while. I love the hygienic twist-up tube and have never had an issue with the twist-up mechanism. I purchase this atleast once every two years. Would definitely recommend!

To Read all 21 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/2/2015 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Labello is a great find - easier to come by in Eurpope than State-side and inexpensive. you will never use cheap-a$$ chapstick again. I like the hydro-formula a bit more - but for the price - when I see Labello i snag a few tubes. Great for chapped lips in winter and (don't laugh) dry cuticles. I buy an extra one for this purpose.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is the first lipbalm & lip product I ever own ever since I was in grade school. It's amazing really, it really works to hydrate my extremely dry lips. The stick format is practical & makes it easy for day time application during school/work/activities. The price is amazing for the quality it gives. The only downside is that there's no SPF.... Or at least Labello's SPF version doesn't work as well as this one on me. Definitely buy again, one of my holy grail item

on 1/5/2014 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The Chapstick of Europe... only much better than Chapstick. I have crazy chapped lips in winter, and this is immediate relief. It has very light/almost no fragrance and zero taste, too. It's not fancy, it just works. The only thing is, the product itself is super-soft, so if you accidentally knock something (like the cap) against it, you will gouge out a piece of it. So just keep that in mind.

on 9/19/2013 7:17:00 AM

So far the best lip balm I've ever found, not to mention the cheapest with such a good quality.
I've tried several more expensive lip balms (such as Biotherm, Clinique,...) but so far haven't found one that justifies the big difference in the price.
However I try not to use this on my lips too often as I noticed that once you stop doing this, your lips will get dried very quickly.

on 4/29/2013 7:21:00 AM

I have dry lips all the time and this makes it even worse. It wears off super fast and leaves my lips feeling tight. So no, won't buy again.

on 2/24/2013 11:41:00 AM

I think this is the best lipcare I have tried and the price is great!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the nicest products I have ever used. It has a cookie- like smell, not too strong, thankfully. Unlike some other balms, it doesn't have any sick sweet taste if it comes in contact with my tongue and does not irritate my lips at all. On the down side, it doesn't stay of long, so I re-apply often. Its worth a try!

on 5/6/2012 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Basic lip balm I've known all my life. I still love it.

Popular Lip Treatments