The Body Shop Mineral Foundation Brush

The Body Shop Mineral Foundation Brush

4.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 2/21/2016 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've had this brush for about a year and it's awesome for mineral foundation although recently I've been using it for bronzer. This brush is super dense and very soft on the face. It washes well and seems to work for all powder products although I probably wouldn't use it with a very pigmented blush. I haven't used it for liquid products yet so I can't say how it would perform with those. I got mine on sale, but I probably wouldn't have bought it otherwise because it's definitely on the pricier side.

on 10/1/2015 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Excellent brush for loose powder, pressed powder, mineral foundation. I had this brush since the launch of the Body Shop extra virgin mineral foundation. It is at least 8 years old and the brush is still going strong, no shedding, washes well, stays in shape, not kidding! Best investment ever.

Recently, I replaced it with a new one. The new kabuki is not as dense, hence, need to apply a few more times of powder foundation than the previous one. Hence, I prefer the older model. I also do not like the plastic pouch for the brush, the flap is to short to close the pouch properly.

To Read all 103 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/28/2015 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This brush is perfect for powder foundation application. Softest brush I owned, great for sensitive skin. It doesn't shed nor bleed even if you frequently wash it. Had mine for more than a year before I lost it. I already purchased a replacement. It takes a long time to dry, understandable since it is dense and fluffy.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

BUY THIS!!

It works with every mineral foundation I own. The bristles are extremely dense and it provides great coverage. But the two best things about this brush is that it is cruelty free because the fibers are synthetic, and it's between 10-15 bucks (sometimes they have sales). Worth every penny and out-performs every other brush on the market.

on 8/23/2013 3:57:00 AM

I love this brush. I've had this brush for over 2 years and I wash it regularly and it's still as good as new. I use it for my mac mineral powder and its perfect.

on 8/4/2013 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

very good for blending liquid foundation!

on 3/25/2013 4:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I got this with my mineral foundation powder. Bristles are soft and the quality is good

on 11/25/2012 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I got this brush on sale at The Body Shop for $10 which was an amazing deal. The bristles are so soft, and it has never shed nor does it bleed. It picks up colour so easily. It's also very dense, so it takes a while to dry. But other than that, I'm so glad I bought this, best $10 I ever spent!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have been looking for a brush to apply my blusher and powder on every morning as very other that I have had seems to either make me blotchy or look like a complete doll. So, even though I am getting older I put this on my Christmas list and luckily Santa bought it for me and put it under the tree. I don't really tend to buy a lot of products from The Body Shop because I think it is expensive and I like Rimmel too much. This brush has come in ever so handy....

There are several things that make this brush different from other brushes I have tried and the first is that this is very high quality. I know this because the bristles are soft and also the Body Shop do not agree with animal cruelty which leads me on to my next which is the fact that my face looked a damn site better using this brush than it ever has! My make up seemed smooth and blended with only a little bit of effort used which is great! Finally, this brush is great because it has many hairs/bristles tightly compacted so it is very easy to use and also very effective.
This is going to last ages due to the quality. The one disadvantage I have with this product is that the handle is not very long and I sometimes find myself dropping it which is not too good. I would recommend this product to those who wear powder/ blusher etc because this has been a life saver for me. I hope this lasts for a very long time!

on 9/22/2012 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

What a great brush! Fluffy, soft, didn't shed a hair, applies powder SO beautifully! It's round so you can swirl it into the product and buff it on the face. The result never looks cakey and overall I'm impressed!

Popular Makeup Brushes