MAC Cosmetics Cremesheen Lipstick - Dare You

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
MAC Cosmetics Cremesheen Lipstick - Dare You
MAC Dare YouCremesheen Lipstick - Dare YouDare You MAC CreamsheenCremesheen Lipstick - Dare You

4.5

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This is my first red lipstick! My skin tone is somewhere between NC45 and I guess NC50 in MAC. I wanted something special for my 21st birthday and I fell in love with this red. It is not too in your face. It is a deeper darker red that I think would suit many darker skin tones It just looks so perfect on. I was surprised that is wasn't super expensive either. I actually like the cremesheen line's look a lot. It looks semi glossy without being sticky.

on 9/26/2009 1:00:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I don't think cremesheen finish is for me. I prefer matte and satin, especially when it comes to red and dark lipsticks.

When applied directly onto my lips, it's a deep red.
I love this colour. since it's too glossy, I blot, but that takes away the deep redness and makes it brighter.
I wanted the DEEP RED TT_TT

So, I've take the lipstick from it's original tube and put it into a little MAC pot. Since those aren't airtight, I hope the lipstick will dry up a little. Also, applying it with my finger gave me a more matte look. I kind of had to rub the lipstick in. I repeated the "rubbing-in" process to make the colour appear darker.

Otherwise, I will keep looking for a good deep red for me