MAC Cosmetics Cremesheen Lipstick - Dare You

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
MAC Cosmetics Cremesheen Lipstick - Dare You
MAC Dare YouCremesheen Lipstick - Dare YouDare You MAC CreamsheenCremesheen Lipstick - Dare You

When I got this with B2M I opened it and swiviled up the lipstick completely. It was in the bright sun and both my H and my son leaned in close and went ' holy shit what an amazing color.' The pristine, virgin bullet of this lipstick is a jewel to behold. Perfection! On the lips the magic continues, it is the most wearable red I have ever worn. Definitely a universal red that would suit any skincolor/haircolor...a no brainer color. I will get a lot of wear out of this, day, night, summer, winter, there is no waiting for the right moment. Wear it with confidence... I Dare You.

on 10/1/2011 9:08:00 PM

Went to MAC with a B2M looking to get either Dubonnet or MAC Red and came away with Dare You. Beautiful worn full on or sheered down with a touch of gloss. Just a perfect red...also makes teeth look whiter than white.

on 1/13/2010 12:52:00 AM

This is a really pretty red. I have been looking for a darker, brownish red ever since Awake discontinued their Rose Quartz. Dare You is a great dark red, and it has the benfit of going on a little bit more sheer and transparent than a lot of other lipsticks. I feel like I could put one one light coat and not look overdone for day. I saw this recommended in In Style for olive skinned people. I have fair, warm skin (Armani # 2) and this worked for me.