Biotherm Biopur Matte Hydrating Fluid

Biotherm Biopur Matte Hydrating Fluid

3.1

on 8/6/2014 1:20:00 PM

I started using this years ago to help control my pores. The pores on my nose area were really big so I get a lot of blackheads and whiteheads, and back then my skin was oilier than it is now. I also hated the feeling of having a layer of moisturiser on my face, and this moisturiser is really light, so I really liked it. As promised, it did make my pores smaller and now my blackheads are a lot less prominent.

The downside is, now that I am older and my skin actually needs more moisture, I feel this doesn't do enough for me. I have to layer another moisturiser on top of it so that my face doesn't dry out half way through the day, especially during winter.

I would still buy this product because it helped with my pores a lot, even if it does not do much else. It's pretty expensive so I only get it when it is on sale. When I get it on sale, it comes in a gift package along with the cleanser and the toner. All together the package was $30 CAD. Sometimes I find just the moisturiser for $20 CAD, which is about half price off regular retail price.

on 10/21/2009 2:33:00 PM

I love this ! It makes my skin feel hydrated but not greasy. Nice scent. Pretty expensive but I like it

on 8/21/2009 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HATE this Biopur set. it turning my skin from normal to acne!!!!

Yes right, it really gives a matte finish. But my skin becomes oily again after 30 mins.. so i think this doesn;t work at all :( very disappointed.

on 7/9/2009 9:44:00 PM

Gives a matte finish upon application which I like, but does not control oil in the slightest bit, which is disappointing. Does not really moisturize. Did nothing for me and will not be re-purchasing.

on 7/1/2009 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Well, it did make my pores appear somewhat tighter for the first few days, but that is pretty much all good I have to say about this product. As a moisturizer it's completely worthless- Biotherm seems to have missed out on the fact that even oily, acne-prone skin needs _moisture_- the only thing it actuallt does in the long run is clog my pores, cause whiteheads and acne. The best thing about it is the pump bottle.

This is designed for extremely oily skin and therefore I only use this on areas of my skin that gets really oily like my T-zone. This product works wonders. I leaves my skin matte all day without needing oil blotting sheets at all in the mean time, my skin still feels hydrated and moist. I really love this moisturizer and the packaging is very sanitary. The product is also very smooth and super easy to apply.The only complaint i have would be the scent, although I'm aware of the fact that most of the biotherm products smells like this, i still dislike the smell. It's very strong when first applied (smells kind of like my dad's cologne) but I'll still repurchase this since the scent fades within minutes.

Since I do not have really blemished skin, just occasional ones here and there, I dont know how this will work with blemishes. But just for the oil control, it's already a great product.

I would recommend this product for those people with extremely oily skin. dont use this for normal to dry skin, it'll really dry your skin out (I've tried this on my cheeks).

on 2/17/2009 7:19:00 PM

Moderate lotion- very light.
Probably not a good option if you do not like fragranced face products. I like this lotion but I've kinda given up on it due to the strong scent. It's not unpleasant, just strong, and long lasting... unfortunately.

on 3/16/2008 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It felt nice and smooth on the hand at the store, but it didn't feel comfortable on my face. It felt like plastic on my face, which it probably is (silicones?). Another problem is that it rubs off as I apply it. Since I'm in a dry climate, I can't strip my skin of oils (I use a jojoba serum after cleansing). So I can't use this Biopur fluid on it's own, but it doesn't layer on top of things very well. I guess it's kind of like MAC matte in a moisturizer, but it doesn't work well.

on 12/7/2007 3:15:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Its not that bad, but not that good either. Wont buy again. Its a good very light moisterizer, but I would notice more pimples when I used it. It does give a nice matte look after you use it, but other than that really doesn't do anything. save your money and get something else.