SHISEIDO Benefiance Pure Retinol Instant Treatment Eye Mask

SHISEIDO Benefiance Pure Retinol Instant Treatment Eye Mask

Love these eye masks. They provide instant lifting/firming that lasts for hours. The more I use them, I notice the effect continues to improve and lasts longer. They are pricey, but are worth the cost.

on 2/17/2017 4:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

It's a shame these eye masks are so expensive--if they weren't, I would use a pack every single night. They're the only thing I've seen make a difference for lines under my eyes.

on 7/22/2015 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought the 3-pair package to try these out and they sat in my medicine cabinet for months. After noticing a deep wrinkle under my right eye, I knew it was time to get these out and give them a try. I applied the masks (which are crescent-shaped cotton sheets soaked in the ivory-colored retinol serum) underneath my eyes after cleansing and applying SK-II Treatment Essence. I let the masks sit for the recommended 15 minutes. The only eye mask I've ever used before this for from obscure/cult brand DHC. DHC's eye masks had a sticky gel side that actually stuck to the undereyes, making it difficult to blink or look down. Also, removing DHC's eye mask was similar to removing a band-aid and I couldn't help but wonder if it was doing more harm than good by pulling the skin so much. Shiseido's was nothing like that. The saturated masks stay put, but since they are just wet, not sticky, they move when I blink or move my eyes, so they were much more comfortable to wear, but be careful not to get the serum in your eyes. There's still a decent amount of the retinol serum, left behind, so I tap and smooth it into the eye area like an eye cream. After the first use I didn't notice anything, but after the second use (7 days later) and third use (4 days after that) my undereyes seemed brighter, my dark circles seemed lighter and (best of all) the new wrinkle was smaller! I will keep buying these so long as I see results!

Holy @*#& batman....these really work! I had them but never used them and the have sat in my drawer for quite a while. I figured they were just some throw in thing for a GWP deal. I tried them and had to write a review because I can't believe my eyes (no pun intended).

There is a remarkable visible difference.....my lines and puffiness are radically diminished and the under eye darkness is there but not nearly as bad. I am a product junkie, love makeup and products and I'm in awe. These actually are the bomb!

Very pricey - about $68 for 12 pkgs of 2. Seriously would spend the money because of the amazing results. I just am so elated because something actually works....so many claims that products will deliver but they fail....this is truly the exception. Simply - WOW! Freaky good. I keep looking in the mirror because the skin around my eyes is radically smoother. AMAZING. Worth the money.

on 3/8/2013 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

The best ever.... all i dreamed off.

on 1/6/2013 2:33:00 PM

I never write reviews but Im obsessed with this product. i wish it wasnt so expensive but it completely erases lines around eyes

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

These are amazing! They help the moisture under my eye by filling up my under eye lines w/ moisture & helping the dark circles! You can reuses 2-3 times if you store properly too :) LOVE these!

This is a 'magic' in a pad.... i have some crease under my eyes due to lots of crying after a brawl with my boyfriend. no eye cream can solve the problem.I decided to put the eye pads under my both eyes for 20mins and went to sleep.
The next day my under eye crease has gone.They might a little pricey but its worth invest for a quck fix like that..Highly recommended!

Eyes: Violet

These masks are nothing short of MAGIC. I have undereye circles and bags. I've tried witch hazel, aloe vera gel, tea bags, ice, and many other eye treatments, but these masks show IMMEDIATE results. I don't know how they do it, but it absolutely works and gives results that go beyond the expected. They work especially well if you keep them chilled in the fridge. They are expensive, so I save them for very important occasions, but I've read that some people are able to get 2 uses out of one pack. On other days, I use Anatomicals 'No Old Bags Allowed'. There is a great youtube video that shows how fantastic that is as well.

on 1/17/2011 9:16:00 AM

These masks do a great job of rejuvenating the eye area and they work better and for longer than any cream I have tried. I use them at night and throughout the next day my eyes look bright, moisturised and any crepiness is greatly diminished. I agree with other reviewers who say these won't deliver miracles - the results I get are akin to what happens when I get a great night's sleep. Puffiness is
a major problem of mine and so I think these are worth it for the benefits they deliver on that front alone.

The product's packaging is impressive, too: there are twelve pairs of individually wrapped masks, totally saturated in liquid. Even after I have removed the masks, my eye area stays moist for a very long time.

It's recommended that these be used 2 -3x per week. I like to use the same pair of masks twice per week (I just stick them back on the tray, seal them up, and stick them in the fridge) and then move on to a new pack. I recommend you try these if your eyes are in need of a little relief or you have an event coming up; they're a good investment in either case. If you're still unsure about these, check out TheSublimeAgent's video on Youtube (not affiliated) - he does a good job of explaining how these work.