Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Instant Treatment Eye Mask

Shiseido  Benefiance Pure Retinol Instant Treatment Eye Mask

on 3/4/2009 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I adore these little eye masks. I was very skeptical about using this product because of the price but I received it, along with the face masks, as a gift so I thought it can't hurt to try. They don't erase lines, I'm sure there's no OTC product for that but they do decrease puffiness and make lines appear less visible. They also feel great on, very hydrating and a little cooling too which is great for me when I'm feeling under the weather. I also use them before going out at night and my friends keep telling me I look so refreshed. Definitely a keeper!

on 12/3/2009 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is very expensive and not a miracle work but it is very nice to use. easy and no hassle. soothing and smooth the lines for temporary.
a quick fix at least.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Peel open the foil packets and place the two half moon eye pads under eyes and wait for 15 minutes. Eyes look refreshed, fine lines are diminished and puffiness is down. Next day: wrinkles significantly reduced.

Packaging is really nice. I don't know if I should repurchase. I'm in a Shiseido phase right now. I love getting a facial from the rep.

Edit: Dead of winter and my skin is so parched, this provides much relief. I love these!

on 2/19/2010 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This eye mask is wondeful, love it, love it, love it.
After using this, pufiness is down and the eye area is very well hydrated!

on 1/17/2011 9:16:00 AM

These masks do a great job of rejuvenating the eye area and they work better and for longer than any cream I have tried. I use them at night and throughout the next day my eyes look bright, moisturised and any crepiness is greatly diminished. I agree with other reviewers who say these won't deliver miracles - the results I get are akin to what happens when I get a great night's sleep. Puffiness is
a major problem of mine and so I think these are worth it for the benefits they deliver on that front alone.

The product's packaging is impressive, too: there are twelve pairs of individually wrapped masks, totally saturated in liquid. Even after I have removed the masks, my eye area stays moist for a very long time.

It's recommended that these be used 2 -3x per week. I like to use the same pair of masks twice per week (I just stick them back on the tray, seal them up, and stick them in the fridge) and then move on to a new pack. I recommend you try these if your eyes are in need of a little relief or you have an event coming up; they're a good investment in either case. If you're still unsure about these, check out TheSublimeAgent's video on Youtube (not affiliated) - he does a good job of explaining how these work.

Hmmm...feels great on, but I feel that Retin-A Micro is more effective. I love other Shisheido products and I do like these, I just feel there are better products out there (ie prescription) for your money. However, if you do not tolerate Retin-A Micro well or just can't get a prescription, I would recommend these instead. They are very, very gentle.

Eyes: Violet

These masks are nothing short of MAGIC. I have undereye circles and bags. I've tried witch hazel, aloe vera gel, tea bags, ice, and many other eye treatments, but these masks show IMMEDIATE results. I don't know how they do it, but it absolutely works and gives results that go beyond the expected. They work especially well if you keep them chilled in the fridge. They are expensive, so I save them for very important occasions, but I've read that some people are able to get 2 uses out of one pack. On other days, I use Anatomicals 'No Old Bags Allowed'. There is a great youtube video that shows how fantastic that is as well.

This is a 'magic' in a pad.... i have some crease under my eyes due to lots of crying after a brawl with my boyfriend. no eye cream can solve the problem.I decided to put the eye pads under my both eyes for 20mins and went to sleep.
The next day my under eye crease has gone.They might a little pricey but its worth invest for a quck fix like that..Highly recommended!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

These are amazing! They help the moisture under my eye by filling up my under eye lines w/ moisture & helping the dark circles! You can reuses 2-3 times if you store properly too :) LOVE these!

on 12/22/2012 4:03:00 PM

This is a really good eye mask, helps with the wrinkles and the dark circles, refreshes the eye area.