Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Instant Treatment Eye Mask

Filtered by age: 25-29
Shiseido  Benefiance Pure Retinol Instant Treatment Eye Mask

2.0

on 11/4/2017 11:06:00 AM

Shiseido's Benefiance WrinkleResist24 "Pure" Retinol Instant Smoothing Treatment Eye Mask (man that is quite a mouthful!) was one of the first skincare products that really wowed me. Immediately after using it you can tell that your eye area looks flatter and smoother. Unfortunately this effect fades away pretty quickly. The more and more research I did about this product the more I learned that this product really lacks significant beneficial ingredients other than retinol.

This includes a significant amount of fragrance AND denatured alcohol- both which depressingly come BEFORE the actual "pure" retinol which does all the real work. More disappointingly is the fact that this contains several other fragrance ingredients as well. This mask has a cult following, which I was a part of, but you are better off saving your money and investing in a good fragrance and alcohol-free retinol serum.

on 6/12/2014 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I've been having a few late nights studying and my dark circles have just been really bad. I saw the good reviews on this eye mask and thought I would give it go. I agree with the other reviews that this product is really expensive. It was $87 at Myer or David Jones. Even on strawberry net, it is $77 AUD.

I've only tried it once. It did reduce the dark circles a bit and the puffiness but I wouldn't say to a big extent. I don't have wrinkles yet so I can't comment on whether it helps wrinkles. Unlike the other paper masks I use, the material of this mask was thinner but it did stick to the skin tighter? I don't mean that it stuck to the skin that it can't be removed but the skin just felt tighter when I did have the mask on.

I probably wouldn't but this product again given its price and it only worked slightly.

on 1/6/2013 5:34:00 PM