no images

price range

Reviews

2.0

Jun/14/2014

I am a warm-undertoned very pale NC15 blonde with dark brown eyes and very dry chapped lips. This is a very blue-toned, almost mauve, creamy opaque Barbie-ish pink and it just looks completely wrong with my coloring. The clash makes it look really cheap, despite the fact that it has a lovely creamy moist texture and very fine shimmer particles. After having it for several months and never …Read more

About reviewer (504 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

Mar/05/2012

This is the perfect soft rosy lip color for me. I'm NC15, leaning more towards neutral undertones, and this is so flattering. I think it would look great on anyone with neutral to pink undertones, if you are very warm toned, it might not be for you.

It's one of my most used lipsticks. I almost always have it in my purse because it goes with every outfit, every look, and it …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (161 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

Feb/19/2011

When I went to my local BE Botique I asked for a shade of lipstick which was MLBB, however this SA seemed to have no idea what I was talking about. While this shade is a little too bright to be MLBB it is beautiful and when paired with BE Lipgloss in Wild Honey it is amazing. I recommend this shade if you're interested in a pinky berry shade.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Dec/13/2010

PROS:
-the perfect rosy pink
-looks so natural
-good staying power
-satin finish, slightly shiny
-moisturizing
-no smell or taste
CONS:
none

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

Nov/19/2009

I love the color, it is a great everyday color for me. I have two problems with it: I hate the smell and the lipstick is really hard -- it feels like I have to really press to get it on. I wish I had returned this after I bought it at Sephora. But I didn't and I will wear it, but I would not buy again.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

fromilynne

Nov/28/2008

My perfect pink. Medium warmish pink, slightly satin but no frost. Decent staying power. Close enough to my lip color to look natural. Pink enough to make me look better. You really could put this on without a mirror. DV has met its match.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (72 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairOther

EyesGreen

Sep/25/2008

A really pretty cool rose shade. Looks purple on sephora.com, but is actually really pretty on, a nice pink for me. The kind of color you can put on without looking in a mirror. Really like that these lipsticks are moisturizing and natural.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age25-29