L'Oreal Age Perfect Pro-Calcium Radiance Perfector Sheer Tint Moisturizer SPF 12

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

3.4

I absolutely LOVE this product and have used it for years and years. L'Oreal appears to have discontinued the product and I can't imagine why. I get compliments every single time I use it. It adds a radiance/glow to my cheeks, outer brow, etc. A truly 'healthy' glow. Please tell me where I can order more.
I am now nearly 65!
Thank you.

on 10/10/2016 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I did run out and I can't find it anymore.
I used this over my foundation as blush and it gave my face a beautiful shine.
I have looked everywhere for the product. Apparently, once again, I find a product
that I love and the company discontinues it. Poor Me.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is a pretty good moisturizer,but it oxidizes like there's no tomorrow. i bought it for my grandma and it left like an orange line where the color wasn't applied to. i love l'oreal's genesis pumps,they're so resident evil. other than that,i wouldnt recommend this product.

on 7/1/2009 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not a huge fan of tinted moisturizers, but this is so light I barely notice the color. I bought the "light" tint for my medium/olive complexion and did not have any problems with it turning my skin orange. I think the scent is nice, and it fades quickly. Since I work in an office all day I barely get out into the sun, the SPF 12 is fine. I am in my mid-20s, so I bought this as a preventative thing, half expecting it to irritate my blemish-prone skin. It makes my skin soft and it goes on smoothly, so far no breakouts. I use 2 pumps for my face, neck and chest once daily. I got this 1/2 price at CVS, but I would probably buy it again for the regular $20.

on 11/18/2008 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I picked this up yesterday because it was $15.99 at CVS with $15.99 in ExtraBucks rewards, so it was essentially free.

From what the box said, I expected a tinted moisturizer with lots of the stuff that middle-aged ladies like: age diffusers, lots of hydration, dewy finish. Something like my Estee Lauder DayWear Plus tinted moisturizer.

FAIL.

It's not moisturizing enough, not sunscreening enough, and provides zero coverage. Also, the self-blending color?

Flash back to your first-generation Q-T self-tanning nightmares. I'm ORANGE.

OK, maybe there's some Vitamin C or other wondrous ingredients lurking around in there, but if I'm going to end up looking like an Ooompah-Loompah? Forget it.