L'Oreal Age Perfect Pro-Calcium Radiance Perfector Sheer Tint Moisturizer SPF 12

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

2.5

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is a let down for me. Don't let the price of this product fool you! I believe I bought this around $10 on sale but I do think that the money spent on this can be used on something much more useful. The packaging is wonderful, the pump makes application easy to use and you will be able to control how much product you want to come out. The shade I got it in was medium. The moisturizer first comes out as white with specks in it. The smell can be identical to SPF sunscreen. As you rub the product into your skin, the moisturizer becomes bronzey looking and then it oxidizes to an orange tone. The amount of glitter and the orange make a bad combination that makes your skin appear like you've had a bad tan with very greasy skin! I have sensitive skin and I would not recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin like me because after I applied it, the moisturizer started to burn on my face. Overall, I will not repurchase this.

on 1/17/2013 6:07:00 PM

I didn't buy this product, I actually found it when my mom stopped using it. So far I've only used it for a day and it's hard to say if I broke out from this or because of my period. But it's just one pimple so whatever. I liked how it actually kept my face moisturized underneath my foundation, which is great because I have a certain one that just dries out my skin after a couple of hours, no matter if I put globs of moisturizer beforehand. Plus it works well in combination with the same foundation (it is lighter than my skin color) so I barely have to put on a bronzer. Will I use this by itself? Probably not. But so far it is working fine for me.

on 10/16/2012 6:35:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I find its very "dewy" and slightly orange if applied more than sparingly. I have different needs for coverage and this one I use for "at home days", just enough to look a little more finished with a mascara and lipgloss. For "shopping" or "going out" coverage, this one just isn't enough.
The fragrance is distracting for the first twenty minutes or so, for me at least. It does dissipate, or I stop noticing it... lol.
I found this at Winner's with a Youth Code eye cream (full size) as a bonus on Clearance for $12.00. The eye cream comes in a tube with a terrific metal pearl shaped applicator and is worth the price. I have other BB creams that will replace this is my home coverage cream.

on 10/16/2011 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I can't believe the only place I can find this product is online. I have read some of the other reviews and can't understand how people turned orange. Did they put it on with a spatula? I found it to be sheer and a great base before I put my powder on. I have never found another product like this. It gives me just enough color, under my powder and I have no need for foundation. Great product!!!

on 10/3/2011 10:47:00 PM

i bought this on sale and because i never got chance to use loreal products so i thought i should try them atleast,and this is first time i used tinted moisturizer and i feel super bad about wasting my money because instead of brightening your skin it actually makes it oily and orange...super orange,its garbage ,will never ever buy this again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this at the drugstore for 15.99 with rebate of the same amount (I wouldn't have bought it if not). I never trust drugstore foundations or moisturizers. I like the way my skin looks when I use it. Kind of dewy and younger. I haven't had the orange effect like some of the other reviewers but I am concerned about clogged pores. I don't use it every day. I won't buy again because I will just move on to the next product.

on 12/9/2008 1:36:00 PM

i actually did find this to be very moisturizing, however, as others have mentioned, the orange tint is awful and its a little too shiny for my liking. luckily this was a hand-me-down from my mom so i didnt feel bad throwing it away after one use!

on 12/5/2008 8:45:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I picked the lightest shade. I am an Asian, not the fairest among Asian either. It acts more a light blush than an overall TM to me. I now only use it on my cheeks, if I use it at all.

This TM first appeared uniformly tinted in the packaging. After staying in my drawer for a week or two the pumped out stuff is a twirled reddish/light tan like an icecream.

It never covers anything. Moisturizing enough for my normal to oily skin. There is a glow to it, which is prob the only good thing about it.
A generous size and a not too bad pump. Didn't get a chance to test the antiaging part because I decided not to use it regularly.

on 11/7/2008 11:38:00 PM

About $20 U.S. will get you 50 ml (1.7 fl oz) of tinted moisturizer in a tall, slender plastic pump bottle that has a twistable cap to lock in an off position (great for traveling). I like the packaging very much actually. One of the drawbacks, right off the bat, is the low SPF rating. It's only a 12. Shame.
I find that one pump is sufficient to cover my face, but I do not know if that one pump of product is enough to give me any real sun protection so I suggest doubling this with a sunscreen.
When I place the product onto the back of my hand I notice that it is an ivory color with specks of bronze-colored micro-beads. It does seem to go on a bit orange at first, but the directions on the bottle say to "smooth onto face and neck until thoroughly absorbed". When I continue to smooth it out and rub it in it does end up blending in nicely. After I have rubbed it in you can tell there's color there, but it's not obvious at all, and there is also a bit of a sheen/luminousity (mica? I threw away the box already). I would describe the coverage as light. This also has a perfumey scent that is somewhat stronger than the average cosmetic. (The scent may be quite strong...my sinuses are congested due to seasonal allergies, but I can still smell the perfume). I will not repurchase this (even though I got it for free after rebate) because I prefer greater coverage, and a lower cost for the type of product.

on 10/29/2008 7:31:00 PM

I am 54 years old and I love this product. It makes my skin glow and look much fresher. After I apply it, I use a very light dusting of mineral powder makeup and it's just perfect. My husband even noticed how dewy and healthy my skin looks. I've only used it for a week so I don't know if it will cause blackheads or breakouts as the first reviewer mentioned. I also noticed it doesn't get into the tiny lines around my eyes, it seems to fill them up. Most makeups, tinted moisturizers and concealers go right into the creases and looks creapy on me but this works beautifully.