L'Oreal Age Perfect Pro-Calcium Radiance Perfector Sheer Tint Moisturizer SPF 12

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

on 10/10/2016 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I did run out and I can't find it anymore.
I used this over my foundation as blush and it gave my face a beautiful shine.
I have looked everywhere for the product. Apparently, once again, I find a product
that I love and the company discontinues it. Poor Me.

on 1/17/2013 6:07:00 PM

I didn't buy this product, I actually found it when my mom stopped using it. So far I've only used it for a day and it's hard to say if I broke out from this or because of my period. But it's just one pimple so whatever. I liked how it actually kept my face moisturized underneath my foundation, which is great because I have a certain one that just dries out my skin after a couple of hours, no matter if I put globs of moisturizer beforehand. Plus it works well in combination with the same foundation (it is lighter than my skin color) so I barely have to put on a bronzer. Will I use this by itself? Probably not. But so far it is working fine for me.

on 10/16/2011 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I can't believe the only place I can find this product is online. I have read some of the other reviews and can't understand how people turned orange. Did they put it on with a spatula? I found it to be sheer and a great base before I put my powder on. I have never found another product like this. It gives me just enough color, under my powder and I have no need for foundation. Great product!!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this at the drugstore for 15.99 with rebate of the same amount (I wouldn't have bought it if not). I never trust drugstore foundations or moisturizers. I like the way my skin looks when I use it. Kind of dewy and younger. I haven't had the orange effect like some of the other reviewers but I am concerned about clogged pores. I don't use it every day. I won't buy again because I will just move on to the next product.