L'Oreal Age Perfect Pro-Calcium Radiance Perfector Sheer Tint Moisturizer SPF 12

Filtered by hair type : Other

3.3

on 1/17/2013 6:07:00 PM

I didn't buy this product, I actually found it when my mom stopped using it. So far I've only used it for a day and it's hard to say if I broke out from this or because of my period. But it's just one pimple so whatever. I liked how it actually kept my face moisturized underneath my foundation, which is great because I have a certain one that just dries out my skin after a couple of hours, no matter if I put globs of moisturizer beforehand. Plus it works well in combination with the same foundation (it is lighter than my skin color) so I barely have to put on a bronzer. Will I use this by itself? Probably not. But so far it is working fine for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is a pretty good moisturizer,but it oxidizes like there's no tomorrow. i bought it for my grandma and it left like an orange line where the color wasn't applied to. i love l'oreal's genesis pumps,they're so resident evil. other than that,i wouldnt recommend this product.

on 2/26/2010 11:10:00 AM

Like many others, I got this product free after rebate. It sat in my bathroom for quite a while before I got around to using it.

I have never used a tinted moisturizer before. I expected a product that would take the place of foundation with light coverage.

The pump bottle works well, but it cracked easily after falling out of my medicine cabinet a couple of times. They are surface cracks that don't affect the functioning of the bottle, but it still bothers me.

When I first apply the product, it looks orangey. If I continue to rub it in, the orange tones down, but then there is really no coverage at all. As a moisturizer, it's okay, but as far as the tint, I don't feel it does what it's supposed to do. I would not purchase again.

This product works really well for me. I love it!
I'm in my 20's and have kinda sun damaged skin, somewhat uneven tone.
I got this free with a rebate, so the price was right. Pleasantly surprised at how this worked!
It really evens out my skin and gives me a nice glow with out looking fake (I'm naturally pretty tan right now)
I have to be careful rub it in good, and not get it built up in the eyebrows or it looks kinda orange. But applied right, it's amazing, twice now, when I've had it on, I've gotten random comments about how "radiant" I look -which is so funny because it says on the package that it's "Radiance perfector" haha
-The fragrance is pleasant.
-It does go on a little shiny, but for me it tones down quick and just leaves me with a radiant glow.
The bottle is pretty, gives you the illusion there's way more in it than there is, but that's ok. and you can turn the pump so it's locked and wont leak if in a drawer and accidentally pressed.
I will definitely get more of this when I am done with the complimentary bottle!