L'Oreal Age Perfect Pro-Calcium Radiance Perfector Sheer Tint Moisturizer SPF 12

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

2.5

on 7/1/2009 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not a huge fan of tinted moisturizers, but this is so light I barely notice the color. I bought the "light" tint for my medium/olive complexion and did not have any problems with it turning my skin orange. I think the scent is nice, and it fades quickly. Since I work in an office all day I barely get out into the sun, the SPF 12 is fine. I am in my mid-20s, so I bought this as a preventative thing, half expecting it to irritate my blemish-prone skin. It makes my skin soft and it goes on smoothly, so far no breakouts. I use 2 pumps for my face, neck and chest once daily. I got this 1/2 price at CVS, but I would probably buy it again for the regular $20.

on 11/2/2008 7:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is just not the type of product it is marketed as. I thought I was purchasing a tinted moisturizer; after all, the packaging says tinted. However, it is simply a highlighting moisturizer. So, as a tinted moisturizer, it doesn't work. The tint is white and pearlized and doesn't tint the skin at all. That being said, I will now pretend it is a highlighter and try it again, and maybe I will like it; if so, I will edit. I purchased the "light" shade, and it is definitely white with no tint. My skin is NC25.