L'Oreal Age Perfect Pro-Calcium Radiance Perfector Sheer Tint Moisturizer SPF 12

Filtered by skin type : Normal

2.8

on 10/16/2011 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I can't believe the only place I can find this product is online. I have read some of the other reviews and can't understand how people turned orange. Did they put it on with a spatula? I found it to be sheer and a great base before I put my powder on. I have never found another product like this. It gives me just enough color, under my powder and I have no need for foundation. Great product!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is a pretty good moisturizer,but it oxidizes like there's no tomorrow. i bought it for my grandma and it left like an orange line where the color wasn't applied to. i love l'oreal's genesis pumps,they're so resident evil. other than that,i wouldnt recommend this product.

on 2/26/2010 11:10:00 AM

Like many others, I got this product free after rebate. It sat in my bathroom for quite a while before I got around to using it.

I have never used a tinted moisturizer before. I expected a product that would take the place of foundation with light coverage.

The pump bottle works well, but it cracked easily after falling out of my medicine cabinet a couple of times. They are surface cracks that don't affect the functioning of the bottle, but it still bothers me.

When I first apply the product, it looks orangey. If I continue to rub it in, the orange tones down, but then there is really no coverage at all. As a moisturizer, it's okay, but as far as the tint, I don't feel it does what it's supposed to do. I would not purchase again.

Bought this on Tuesday, returned it to Rite-Aid on Wednesday.

It was an impulse buy, I admit. I like L'Oreal skincare products usually and I had a $10 off coupon. I'm in my early 50s (fair, with rosacea) and thought it might be time for Age Perfect...

MOISTURIZER? Yes, it felt good on my skin. No irritation. No unpleasant fragrance.

TINTED? Yes, it is in fact "tinted," but that tint is ORANGE. In fairness, the day I tried it the orange settled down into an golden-orange color after an hour or so and it didn't smell bad.

SHEER? Way sheer. No coverage whatsoever. I expect tinted moisturizers to offer a little coverage and this didn't.

It reminded me of bad fake tanners, w/o the tanner smell. I understand why the words "oompa loompa" have been used in describing this product. If you're looking for a d/s TM, I can recommend Neutrogena, but not this.

This product works really well for me. I love it!
I'm in my 20's and have kinda sun damaged skin, somewhat uneven tone.
I got this free with a rebate, so the price was right. Pleasantly surprised at how this worked!
It really evens out my skin and gives me a nice glow with out looking fake (I'm naturally pretty tan right now)
I have to be careful rub it in good, and not get it built up in the eyebrows or it looks kinda orange. But applied right, it's amazing, twice now, when I've had it on, I've gotten random comments about how "radiant" I look -which is so funny because it says on the package that it's "Radiance perfector" haha
-The fragrance is pleasant.
-It does go on a little shiny, but for me it tones down quick and just leaves me with a radiant glow.
The bottle is pretty, gives you the illusion there's way more in it than there is, but that's ok. and you can turn the pump so it's locked and wont leak if in a drawer and accidentally pressed.
I will definitely get more of this when I am done with the complimentary bottle!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this at the drugstore for 15.99 with rebate of the same amount (I wouldn't have bought it if not). I never trust drugstore foundations or moisturizers. I like the way my skin looks when I use it. Kind of dewy and younger. I haven't had the orange effect like some of the other reviewers but I am concerned about clogged pores. I don't use it every day. I won't buy again because I will just move on to the next product.