L'Oreal Age Perfect Pro-Calcium Radiance Perfector Sheer Tint Moisturizer SPF 12

Filtered by skin type : Other

3.0

on 10/10/2016 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I did run out and I can't find it anymore.
I used this over my foundation as blush and it gave my face a beautiful shine.
I have looked everywhere for the product. Apparently, once again, I find a product
that I love and the company discontinues it. Poor Me.

on 12/15/2008 7:11:00 PM

I got this essentially for free at Walgreen's, which rebated the price. And a good thing too, because it does indeed give me an oompah loompah effect. I was about to pitch mine or give it away when it hit me--it contains plumping spheres just like those high-end lip plumpers. So I tried it as a lipstick base and it does indeed plump up your lips. I didn't really notice any discoloration of my lips because everything was absorbed instantly. With three applications, my chapped lips were seamless again.

I wouldn't run out and buy a bottle for this purpose unless they were greatly reduced, which I have a feeling they will be, sooner rather than later.

on 12/5/2008 8:45:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I picked the lightest shade. I am an Asian, not the fairest among Asian either. It acts more a light blush than an overall TM to me. I now only use it on my cheeks, if I use it at all.

This TM first appeared uniformly tinted in the packaging. After staying in my drawer for a week or two the pumped out stuff is a twirled reddish/light tan like an icecream.

It never covers anything. Moisturizing enough for my normal to oily skin. There is a glow to it, which is prob the only good thing about it.
A generous size and a not too bad pump. Didn't get a chance to test the antiaging part because I decided not to use it regularly.