L'Oreal Age Perfect Pro-Calcium Radiance Perfector Sheer Tint Moisturizer SPF 12

Filtered by age: 56 & Over

3.8

I absolutely LOVE this product and have used it for years and years. L'Oreal appears to have discontinued the product and I can't imagine why. I get compliments every single time I use it. It adds a radiance/glow to my cheeks, outer brow, etc. A truly 'healthy' glow. Please tell me where I can order more.
I am now nearly 65!
Thank you.

on 10/10/2016 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I did run out and I can't find it anymore.
I used this over my foundation as blush and it gave my face a beautiful shine.
I have looked everywhere for the product. Apparently, once again, I find a product
that I love and the company discontinues it. Poor Me.

on 10/16/2011 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I can't believe the only place I can find this product is online. I have read some of the other reviews and can't understand how people turned orange. Did they put it on with a spatula? I found it to be sheer and a great base before I put my powder on. I have never found another product like this. It gives me just enough color, under my powder and I have no need for foundation. Great product!!!

on 9/25/2008 9:02:00 AM

Don't look for much tint in this new tinted moisturizer by L'Oreal. It's more of a pearly glowy type product and it isn't a skin-shade, it has a hint of orange color to it when it is applied onto the skin. I used it under one of my foundations, and it did seem to liven up my complexion a bit, but it also changed the color of my foundation and made my face appear a bit darker than it really is. I tried just wearing the moisturizer on its own as a tinted moisturizer, but it didn't look ver pretty at all. The product itself is super-dewy and shiny. It stays a bit sticky on the skin, and the worst part is that it broke me out, and I never break out. I could not believe how badly this stuff clogged my pores, with big, visible dark dots. Really horrible! The bottle itself is a nice pump which works well to dispense just the amount you want, and it is opaque, but if you hold it up to a lightbulb, you can see how much remains. Even with my dry skin, this product did not help. The product never seemed to sink in or help the dryness, and it gave my skin that very weird orangey tint, it broke me out and gave me blackheads, so into the trash it goes.