L'Oreal Age Perfect Pro-Calcium Radiance Perfector Sheer Tint Moisturizer SPF 12

Filtered by age: 25-29

2.3

on 1/17/2013 6:07:00 PM

I didn't buy this product, I actually found it when my mom stopped using it. So far I've only used it for a day and it's hard to say if I broke out from this or because of my period. But it's just one pimple so whatever. I liked how it actually kept my face moisturized underneath my foundation, which is great because I have a certain one that just dries out my skin after a couple of hours, no matter if I put globs of moisturizer beforehand. Plus it works well in combination with the same foundation (it is lighter than my skin color) so I barely have to put on a bronzer. Will I use this by itself? Probably not. But so far it is working fine for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This was given to me by my mom who is in her 60's, which means she didn't like it, and I don't like it either. It is sooo greasy and it doesn't do anything but make your face look orange. I thought the vitamins in it would be good for my skin but I would never even consider using it even at night while I sleep. It just feels gross and looks gross.

on 10/3/2011 10:47:00 PM

i bought this on sale and because i never got chance to use loreal products so i thought i should try them atleast,and this is first time i used tinted moisturizer and i feel super bad about wasting my money because instead of brightening your skin it actually makes it oily and orange...super orange,its garbage ,will never ever buy this again.

on 11/3/2008 7:54:00 PM

I'm still in my 20s, so I don't need too much of a "filler" product yet, but this is free with rebate this month at both RiteAid and Walgreens, so I couldn't resisting getting at least one bottle. I have to completely disagree with the reviewers below about the tint. I also bought Light, and there is mucho color involved! In fact, I have to thin it out with my Olay spf lotion because it's much too dark for me, even at the end of summer. (Yes, I'm that pale.) I don't notice too much of the highlighting effect, but I will certainly pay attention to that tomorrow. I wouldn't be able to wear this alone - I have to lighten it with mineral makeup or risk the orange face and white neck. I do notice that it has a lovely light scent, and it's extremely rare that I can deal with scents in facial products. Because of the color folly, I'm not going to repurchase this, and I also think having only an spf of 12 is pretty pathetic - I wear 28 or 30 on my face everyday. If there is a nightcream version of this, I'd totally go for it, but this isn't really what I need.