Apivita Express Deep Cleansing Face Mask with Green Clay

Apivita Express Deep Cleansing Face Mask with Green Clay

4.2

Aqua**, Montmorillonite, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alcohol denat., CI 77891, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Aqua, Bisabolol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf*, Caprylyl Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Flower* Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil*, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propolis Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract, Sodium Phytate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Did not do anything green clay is supposed to be used for, instead, itcaused tiny little spots. I could not believe ita wasfrom the use of thisspecific mask, but after two uses I had to toss it away.

on 12/7/2014 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My go-to cleansing mask. I use the sachet twice and keep it in the fridge between uses.
It's thick and dries completely. Leaves my skin refreshed, balanced, clean and more even without drying it out. Great affordable product.

on 10/27/2013 12:22:00 AM

This is my favorite mask to make my skin feel ultra clean. It makes my skin taut but not tight and dried out. I hate the packaging though because I find that there is more than enough than enough product in one packet to do one face and it can be a waste. I wish this came in a tube in the united states. It's already hard to find here so I will be grateful of the availability. Hands down best clay mask I've tried when my skin is looking a little dull and starting to get clogged up. In my honest opinion, this is better than GlamGlow mud. Doesn't hurt when it's on and the results are absolutely fantastic!

on 8/21/2013 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Great product!really cleaned my skin and added shine,not the oily kind though!It controlled the oil of my skin and i can still feel and see the results of this mask even 2 days later!Absolutely amazing!!

on 5/19/2013 12:19:00 AM

Got this 2 weeks back, heard from a friend that it could cause a break out after the first the use because it's too strong. Bought it and tried it, my skin felt really smooth and clean afterwards! My skin is combination and tends to get blackheads sometimes particularly when the weather is very humid, which is almost a daily occurrence where I'm from! I've used it three times so far and I'm loving it!
Comes in 12 sachets. One sachet can be used twice but store it well!

on 4/22/2012 9:16:00 AM

I LOVE THIS! Clean without drying out. I tried mint julip and I find it too harsh. This does the same job much much milder. LOVE IT! I have been using it for 4 years now. I also tried the one for sensitive skin with pink clay. That one breaks me out, so I stick to this one.

Really loving this mask so far!! It smells wonderful and seems to really deep cleanse my skin and I feel like it is having a genuine effect on helping dry out my pimples and lessen the congestion I am currently suffering. Afterwards I feel like my skin is very refreshed and brighter. I will keep using and update later but I love this so far...just need to find out if I can buy a tub of it. Also I find I can get 3 or 4 applications from one of the small packets if you go lightly on the application = great money saver!

on 1/12/2010 10:21:00 AM

This mask really helps my acne prone skin. After using it my skin is soft and .. I think radiant.
When I remember to use it 1-2 times per week I see difference in my blemishes.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Absolutely amazing mask. I am not very impressed with pharmacy masks and skincare usually but this mask is absolutely keeper. I use it ones a week and my skin improve so much. I can definitely see results 24h after I use it, especially with my clog pores .Also never dry out my skin ( very dry and sensitive b/c of retin-a ) as many other clay do. Strongly recommended.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

*PIC* of product and ingredients. As the Apivita Express Whitening Face Mask w/ Fruit Acids, I really love this one also for deep cleansing. Leaves my skin feeling super clean, smooth and dare I say my pores smaller? Great product. Next I'll try the Express anti-oxidant one with tomatoe. It comes in two satchets and one satchet lasts two applications. Retails for 3.00 euros/4.50 US$.
(Update: I tried the tomatoe one, meh, pretty crappy, it was way too emollient and could not see any difference at all.)

continued >>