Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol

on 1/24/2011 1:14:00 PM

I thought the bottle looked tacky, but I don't really care since it's just a hair product haha. I really really like the smell though. Unfortunately, it did little to combat frizz with my curly hair. I thought maybe I needed more than just one pump for my hair, so I divided my hair into 3 sections and used 2 pumps each... nothing! :( However, I have to say it does make my hair look shiny, and feel smoother. I like using this when I straighten my hair, though!

on 7/2/2009 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my HG hair serum...and I have tried everything! I use this when my hair is damp and after I straiten my hair. It leaves my hair very soft and smooth with no frizz. I have curly/wavy hair that tends to be very coarse and frizzy. When I use this I find myself constantly running my fingers through my hair because I can't believe how soft it actually feels. I have tried so many expensive products including the pricey Sabino Moisture Block. This works best to keep my hair smooth and free of frizz and it is very fairly priced. I highly recommend giving it a try. Oh, and the packaging is very cute too.

Popular Styling Products