Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol

on 1/24/2011 5:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

HORRIBLE. It did absolutely NOTHING for my hair. Oh wait, yes, it gave me dandruff after one application. Did not stop frizz, did not make my hair look any better. HORRIBLE!!! WISH I could give it 0 lippies!!!

on 12/4/2010 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

sooo good. i got this because i use moroccan oil and i didn't want to use it everyday. to me this is definitely comparable to m. oil. it makes my hair really soft, shiny, and frizz free. and it's super cheap so it's worth a try.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

one of the best serum i've used and I've tried plently, from high as well low end ones (just a product junkie). It made my hair soft and shiny. I couldn't stop running my hands through it. Love it, hopefully they'll never dicontinue this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I have long(waist length) hair that is wavy and I find that this product is fantastic at taming frizzy hair and adding a sleek shine to the hair. I use it after I've taken a shower, on towel dried hair. Running it along my hair, starting at the ends(where they are usually the driest) and working up. I only use about three pumps each time. And then comb through. Packaging is eye catching and the smell is great!

on 3/4/2010 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I finally found it at CVS. It's always sold out. Light weight. Not oily at all. Serious shine. And doesn't dry my hair out. AND...The price is right! Cute Packaging. Loving it.

Update: Not sure if I'm that thrilled after all. This is comparable to PM Super Skinny Serum... Nice and light. I wish it was more moisturizing, doesn't build up, it's not greasy, and does not weigh hair down at all like Got To Be Glossy serum, so it does have great qualities. One of the better serums I've used from the drugstore. Shiny and light weight. Not bad at all, but certainly not the best either.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine