Got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

Got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

4.3

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol

on 12/2/2012 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Surprisingly great! I have extremely difficult, thick, coarse hair, and this makes it shiny and more importantly SOFT. It's full of silicones which I hate, but as long as I clarify once a week it's ok.

on 6/13/2012 11:16:00 PM

Like the hairspray, this smells amazing!! I have fine shoulder length hair and this serum does a great job at taming flyaways. I use it on towel dried, slightly damp hair. I only use one pump so this has lasted me a long time. As with all serums, be careful not to use too much product or it'll look greasy. It also had cute packaging. HG for me!

I love the smell and feel of this product. It does smell like peaches, which I love. The feel is cone but it's thin and silky feeling.

On hair, it's the same thing: silky. Curls come out lovely. I tend to use these serums on wet hair and dry, and to flat iron with. I think this works pretty good with the flat iron, on days when I want to straighten.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I found this while wandering around a 24 hour drugstore in the middle of the night. If it had not been for the insomnia driven shopping spree I would never have given it a chance. It was cheap. The bottle makes it look like a toy product you use on a doll. It smells like candy. Despite all that, it works!

I use to use Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum to tame frizz but I couldn't find it after I moved. I tried a whole bunch of hair serums and sprays that had roughly the same ingredients, looking for something that would tame flyaways and add some shine. They were all useless or caused my hair to look greasy. This does everything I want it to do- it adds a huge amount of shine without ever looking greasy. It tames flyaways and defines my curls without weighing my hair down. It makes my hair feel really soft. It doesn't require you to use exactly the right amount on exactly the right bit of your hair or risk turning your head into a disgusting greasy mess. I do a quick towel of my hair, add one squirt to my hands, rub them together and then through the length of my hair, concentrating on the ends. I then rub my mostly clean of product hands through the hair at my scalp. Flip my hair upside down and towel it mostly dry, and my hair is done.
The shine from this is amazing. After I started using it people asked if I had dyed my hair. continued >>

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I looooovee this product. It smells amazing, cute packaging, cheat price. I use this after I straighten my hair and it makes it look so glossy, it de-frizzes and it feels SUPER soft. Like, I don't think I've ever felt my hair that soft before. Anyway when I first got it I put on a bit too much and it made my hair look greasy. However, if you put the right amount it will give you amazing results. I definitely recommend this and I will buy this as soon as I run out! Love it. :)

on 1/21/2011 4:30:00 PM

I love this stuff.
I use about 3 drops and just apply it to the ends of my hair.
Makes my dry hair super shiney!
Im not one to always buy the same products but definitely repurchasing this!

on 12/29/2010 2:02:00 AM

Amazing stuff! It makes my color treated and heat damaged hair look sleek and incredibly shiny. Performs like a salon quality hair product without the hefty price tag. Packaging is really cute and I love the little charms hanging off the bottle. A little does go a long way with this product, using too much or too close to the roots made my hair look greasy.

on 11/6/2010 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was amazed when I first tried this. My hair went from being sleek and straight to being frizzy and wavy after college (stress, hormones, all that). I had a sheen spray, but that was kind of a pain to deal (especially to get the back of your head!) with so I went out looking for a cream of some sorts.

After running one pump of his product through a part of my hair, my frizzy hair just DEFLATED between my fingers. Coolest thing ever. It smells like a dream and makes your hair incredibly soft (like other reviewers, I can't stop running my hands through my hair now). It didn't make my hair super straight/thin or anything, but it brought down the frizz enough so that it looked like I had lovely, smooth, thick waves. I can't stop gushing about this product enough! (Also, for people that have a hard time finding this at Target and stuff, my ULTA also sells this in the hair products section. I'm not sure if it would be sold at a salon though...)

on 8/11/2010 8:42:00 PM

AMAZING PRODUCT! this makes your hair feel so soft, and it make it shiny too. It stays prevents your hair from becoming frizzy too. I remember using it on a really hot day, and my hair stayed frizz free for a long time. I love the bottle it comes it, and it smells great too. I would definitely buy this product again, and i would also recommend it to my friends too.

on 8/2/2010 11:20:00 PM

Amazing product! I use this on my hair everyday and it makes it soft, frizz-free, moisturized, and protected from the sun. This serum does not dry out hair at all either! I love the smell (it's almost like a cotton candy type smell), and the packaging is so cute! Definitely will repurchase again and again, good thing it's very affordable :)