Got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

4.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I looooovee this product. It smells amazing, cute packaging, cheat price. I use this after I straighten my hair and it makes it look so glossy, it de-frizzes and it feels SUPER soft. Like, I don't think I've ever felt my hair that soft before. Anyway when I first got it I put on a bit too much and it made my hair look greasy. However, if you put the right amount it will give you amazing results. I definitely recommend this and I will buy this as soon as I run out! Love it. :)

on 1/21/2011 4:30:00 PM

I love this stuff.
I use about 3 drops and just apply it to the ends of my hair.
Makes my dry hair super shiney!
Im not one to always buy the same products but definitely repurchasing this!

on 12/4/2010 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

sooo good. i got this because i use moroccan oil and i didn't want to use it everyday. to me this is definitely comparable to m. oil. it makes my hair really soft, shiny, and frizz free. and it's super cheap so it's worth a try.

on 12/22/2009 5:15:00 PM

I ♥ this product! It comes in a cute little package and lasts a long time, because a little goes a long way. I got this for only like $3.50 because it was on sale for half price. The smell is amazing! It makes your hair super soft and shiny without being greasy, I always get compliments on how sleek and shiny my hair always looks. And with UV protection it just makes the product even better! This is must have (:

on 10/9/2009 11:24:00 PM

I love this product. It smooths my hair and keeps frizziness away even on rainy days. I love the small princessy charm on the bottles in this line. The only drawback is that there is no way to see how mych product you have left like most other smoothing serums.

Smells delicious! Convient packaging, that's super cute and princess-y.
It makes my hair feel nice and smooth, does help stop frizz. It's lightweight so it's hard to go overboard. I use two pumps for my medium long, super damaged, wavy/curly hair, when it's wet. Then I typically straighten, and usually add more to dry hair for a more polished look. I adore it. I bought it from Shoppers Drug Mart on sale for $4.99 from regular $8.99 I believe. But I saw it at walmart for $3.99CDN so it's actually very cheap for a nice product!

Popular Styling Products