Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

4.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol

on 6/13/2012 11:16:00 PM

Like the hairspray, this smells amazing!! I have fine shoulder length hair and this serum does a great job at taming flyaways. I use it on towel dried, slightly damp hair. I only use one pump so this has lasted me a long time. As with all serums, be careful not to use too much product or it'll look greasy. It also had cute packaging. HG for me!

on 11/6/2010 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was amazed when I first tried this. My hair went from being sleek and straight to being frizzy and wavy after college (stress, hormones, all that). I had a sheen spray, but that was kind of a pain to deal (especially to get the back of your head!) with so I went out looking for a cream of some sorts.

After running one pump of his product through a part of my hair, my frizzy hair just DEFLATED between my fingers. Coolest thing ever. It smells like a dream and makes your hair incredibly soft (like other reviewers, I can't stop running my hands through my hair now). It didn't make my hair super straight/thin or anything, but it brought down the frizz enough so that it looked like I had lovely, smooth, thick waves. I can't stop gushing about this product enough! (Also, for people that have a hard time finding this at Target and stuff, my ULTA also sells this in the hair products section. I'm not sure if it would be sold at a salon though...)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

i always buy this ! its really good when i put it on right after i straighten my hair.. it makes my hair so smooth and shiny.. and when i say shiny, i don't mean shiny in a greasy way. its a healthy shine. it smoothes out my hair too. overall i love this product and i've been using it for about a year now and it is amazing.

Popular Styling Products