Got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol

I love the smell and feel of this product. It does smell like peaches, which I love. The feel is cone but it's thin and silky feeling.

On hair, it's the same thing: silky. Curls come out lovely. I tend to use these serums on wet hair and dry, and to flat iron with. I think this works pretty good with the flat iron, on days when I want to straighten.

on 8/11/2010 8:42:00 PM

AMAZING PRODUCT! this makes your hair feel so soft, and it make it shiny too. It stays prevents your hair from becoming frizzy too. I remember using it on a really hot day, and my hair stayed frizz free for a long time. I love the bottle it comes it, and it smells great too. I would definitely buy this product again, and i would also recommend it to my friends too.

on 7/28/2010 12:33:00 AM

This will make your hair so smooth, silky and shiny.
And it smells so damn good to. and the bottles cute

Buttt don't use to much or place it at your roots, otherwise, your in greasy town.

Overall, Another very amazing product from got2b

on 7/19/2010 10:25:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great product. I tried this through BzzAgent. It was hard finding this (they always have the lotion and hairspray, but rarely this) at CVS. Anyway, it's similar to the lotion, but a bit lighter. It works just as well, and really keeps my thick hair shiny and soft. I tend to get dry hair, but this really helps to control that and make it more moisturized. I've noticed that by the end of the day, my hair isn't as dry or messy when I use this. The smell is great, too, and I love the packaging. So cute. Definitely recommended.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

one of the best serum i've used and I've tried plently, from high as well low end ones (just a product junkie). It made my hair soft and shiny. I couldn't stop running my hands through it. Love it, hopefully they'll never dicontinue this.

on 1/27/2010 10:43:00 PM

I have very very fine thin and limp hair but my ends are often kind of dry and tend to want to frizz out from my usual straight hair. I have tried many expensive products to no avail. I picked this up at CVS for $5.99. After I towel dried my hair, I pumped a little of this into my hand (and you only need VERY little). I ran it through the ends of hair and within seconds, I could feel the difference. My hair instantly felt soft, silky, and bouncy and best of all it did not weigh it down, not even a little. If I could buy this buy the case, I would.

Awesome product. It leaves hair looking and feeling silky without being greasy. You can't beat the 7.00 price. This is a must buy!

on 11/14/2009 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Wow! I love this stuff! Smell is delish, and my hair stayed soft all day long. I kept feeling my hair every at every chance. You can't beat the 6.00 price tag on this gem. I'll buy two at a time, just to make sure I don't run out.... so yes I'll definitely repurchase when the time comes!

on 10/12/2009 4:33:00 AM

a little bit goes a long way. amazing scent, results and overall product. i keep this in my purse so ill always have it with me! will continue to buy this product as long as they make it!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This smells amazing ( fruity lemonade?) and really reduces frizz. My hair had a nice shine to it without being greasy or filmy. My hair felt very soft and wasn't weighed down. It spreads well over hair and is perfect for heat-styling or using under styling products. I love the cute little charm and a bottle lasts a while. For eight dollars, it is a great find.

Popular Styling Products