Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

For me this product rated about average compared to ther serums I have used in the past. I have curly hair and this product did a decent job of smoothing out some of my frizz. The bottle is cute and the scent smell good as well. I don't see this product in stores as much as I used to so it may be on it way out.

I love the smell and feel of this product. It does smell like peaches, which I love. The feel is cone but it's thin and silky feeling.

On hair, it's the same thing: silky. Curls come out lovely. I tend to use these serums on wet hair and dry, and to flat iron with. I think this works pretty good with the flat iron, on days when I want to straighten.

on 7/30/2011 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Seems like I'm one of the few not liking this. It does give OK results, but I just can't handle the smell. It smells like peaches, which I usually like, but it's such a strong and sweet smell that it sickens me. It also lasts for a long time, which is good if you like it, but irritated me a lot because I didn't like it and it interfered with my perfume.
The bottle is in my opinion nothing special - I like more discrete packaging. the pump pumps out very small amounts and isn't very good, as the amount decrease with each pump (at least mine did). But you get a lot of product for pretty low price.

on 1/24/2011 1:14:00 PM

I thought the bottle looked tacky, but I don't really care since it's just a hair product haha. I really really like the smell though. Unfortunately, it did little to combat frizz with my curly hair. I thought maybe I needed more than just one pump for my hair, so I divided my hair into 3 sections and used 2 pumps each... nothing! :( However, I have to say it does make my hair look shiny, and feel smoother. I like using this when I straighten my hair, though!

on 1/24/2011 5:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

HORRIBLE. It did absolutely NOTHING for my hair. Oh wait, yes, it gave me dandruff after one application. Did not stop frizz, did not make my hair look any better. HORRIBLE!!! WISH I could give it 0 lippies!!!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

lol Works as good as biosilk but much cheaper and better bottle.

on 11/28/2010 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Well ladies I went and got it at Navarro Discount Pharmacy @ 2 for 1 for $5.99. After all the high rating MU reviews, I decided to buy it and tred it on dry hair, and it makes it silky smooth. I will try it with damp hair next time. And the pink gennie looking bottle is so cute! :)

on 8/11/2010 8:42:00 PM

AMAZING PRODUCT! this makes your hair feel so soft, and it make it shiny too. It stays prevents your hair from becoming frizzy too. I remember using it on a really hot day, and my hair stayed frizz free for a long time. I love the bottle it comes it, and it smells great too. I would definitely buy this product again, and i would also recommend it to my friends too.

on 7/28/2010 12:33:00 AM

This will make your hair so smooth, silky and shiny.
And it smells so damn good to. and the bottles cute

Buttt don't use to much or place it at your roots, otherwise, your in greasy town.

Overall, Another very amazing product from got2b

on 7/19/2010 10:25:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great product. I tried this through BzzAgent. It was hard finding this (they always have the lotion and hairspray, but rarely this) at CVS. Anyway, it's similar to the lotion, but a bit lighter. It works just as well, and really keeps my thick hair shiny and soft. I tend to get dry hair, but this really helps to control that and make it more moisturized. I've noticed that by the end of the day, my hair isn't as dry or messy when I use this. The smell is great, too, and I love the packaging. So cute. Definitely recommended.