Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

4.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol

on 2/22/2013 8:58:00 AM

Unfortunately, this didn't do it for me. For reference, I have thin, dry, naturally cury hair (sounds horrible, huh?). I didn't see this really helping in any way, and it kind of made my hair feel too "coated". I like the Tigi S Factor serum better than this one. I even like Chi's Silk better than this. Smell is good, packaging is cute but needs to be more simple I feel, and the price is cheap compared to the others.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I found this while wandering around a 24 hour drugstore in the middle of the night. If it had not been for the insomnia driven shopping spree I would never have given it a chance. It was cheap. The bottle makes it look like a toy product you use on a doll. It smells like candy. Despite all that, it works!

I use to use Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum to tame frizz but I couldn't find it after I moved. I tried a whole bunch of hair serums and sprays that had roughly the same ingredients, looking for something that would tame flyaways and add some shine. They were all useless or caused my hair to look greasy. This does everything I want it to do- it adds a huge amount of shine without ever looking greasy. It tames flyaways and defines my curls without weighing my hair down. It makes my hair feel really soft. It doesn't require you to use exactly the right amount on exactly the right bit of your hair or risk turning your head into a disgusting greasy mess. I do a quick towel of my hair, add one squirt to my hands, rub them together and then through the length of my hair, concentrating on the ends. I then rub my mostly clean of product hands through the hair at my scalp. Flip my hair upside down and towel it mostly dry, and my hair is done.
The shine from this is amazing. After I started using it people asked if I had dyed my hair. continued >>

on 12/29/2010 2:02:00 AM

Amazing stuff! It makes my color treated and heat damaged hair look sleek and incredibly shiny. Performs like a salon quality hair product without the hefty price tag. Packaging is really cute and I love the little charms hanging off the bottle. A little does go a long way with this product, using too much or too close to the roots made my hair look greasy.

on 8/2/2010 11:20:00 PM

Amazing product! I use this on my hair everyday and it makes it soft, frizz-free, moisturized, and protected from the sun. This serum does not dry out hair at all either! I love the smell (it's almost like a cotton candy type smell), and the packaging is so cute! Definitely will repurchase again and again, good thing it's very affordable :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This product made my hair very smooth and smell great. The only con is that I have thin hair so if I dont wash it after a day of using it makes my hair look heavy and stringy so I have to wash it for the next day. This would be perfect for thick haired people

on 11/13/2009 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I really like this stuff! I usually apply it before blowdrying and find it makes a big difference in the smoothness/silkiness of my hair. It just looks so healthy afterwards! I have never had the problem of applying too much and having greasy hair, it is not too greasy at all. It smells great & comes in a cute bottle.
And, it's cheaply priced, to boot!

on 11/10/2009 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Wow! I used to swear by Super Skinny Serum, but if I got it too close to my roots, my hair was done. It would be so greasy, I'd have to wash it again. I can use 3 pumps of this stuff in my baby fine hair and even if I plop in right on top, no grease, just super shine and no flyaways!!! I oringally only put it on mty hair wet, but I recently put it on my dry hair to smooth it down and it was SO shiny with no grease at all, not even a little bit! Not to mention it's only like $5 and smells awesome! I will definitely be buying more of these, one for my house, my boyfriends house, and my car!!!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This stuff is awesome! I wanted to get the biosilk but it was 13 dollars for a little contain, but then i saw this and took it to the counter, and bought it. It works so amazingly that i might go out and buy the smooth operator smoothin lotion. so this stuff works so great and has a cute packaging.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I have FINALLY found a serum that doesnt make my hair or my hands greasy.I usually use the john frieda maximum strength.It worked but it made my hands and roots greasy if I acidentally used to much.This is lightweight so it wont weigh your hair down.Plus it has a UV protectant in it,which is a plus because I live at the beach.It makes my hair soft and shiny too,so I will definetly keep buying this

on 9/24/2008 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This anti-frizz serum works wonders on my curly, frizz-prone hair. I use about 8 drops, rub through my hair after I blow dry and voila! Shiny smooth curls. Plus it smells great and the bottle is cute. I found it at CVS for $7.99.

Popular Styling Products