Got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

4.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol

on 1/21/2011 4:30:00 PM

I love this stuff.
I use about 3 drops and just apply it to the ends of my hair.
Makes my dry hair super shiney!
Im not one to always buy the same products but definitely repurchasing this!

on 4/30/2010 7:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Light product that smooths, softens and it smells awesome!

on 1/27/2010 10:43:00 PM

I have very very fine thin and limp hair but my ends are often kind of dry and tend to want to frizz out from my usual straight hair. I have tried many expensive products to no avail. I picked this up at CVS for $5.99. After I towel dried my hair, I pumped a little of this into my hand (and you only need VERY little). I ran it through the ends of hair and within seconds, I could feel the difference. My hair instantly felt soft, silky, and bouncy and best of all it did not weigh it down, not even a little. If I could buy this buy the case, I would.

on 11/14/2009 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Wow! I love this stuff! Smell is delish, and my hair stayed soft all day long. I kept feeling my hair every at every chance. You can't beat the 6.00 price tag on this gem. I'll buy two at a time, just to make sure I don't run out.... so yes I'll definitely repurchase when the time comes!

on 11/10/2009 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Wow! I used to swear by Super Skinny Serum, but if I got it too close to my roots, my hair was done. It would be so greasy, I'd have to wash it again. I can use 3 pumps of this stuff in my baby fine hair and even if I plop in right on top, no grease, just super shine and no flyaways!!! I oringally only put it on mty hair wet, but I recently put it on my dry hair to smooth it down and it was SO shiny with no grease at all, not even a little bit! Not to mention it's only like $5 and smells awesome! I will definitely be buying more of these, one for my house, my boyfriends house, and my car!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This smells amazing ( fruity lemonade?) and really reduces frizz. My hair had a nice shine to it without being greasy or filmy. My hair felt very soft and wasn't weighed down. It spreads well over hair and is perfect for heat-styling or using under styling products. I love the cute little charm and a bottle lasts a while. For eight dollars, it is a great find.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

i always buy this ! its really good when i put it on right after i straighten my hair.. it makes my hair so smooth and shiny.. and when i say shiny, i don't mean shiny in a greasy way. its a healthy shine. it smoothes out my hair too. overall i love this product and i've been using it for about a year now and it is amazing.

Pros: + Smells great; affordable& easy to find; lightweight consistency; contains UV protectant; makes hair soft

Cons: leaves buildup; did not define my curls that well; left my hair feeling dry and coated, thus it imparted a dull appearance

Overall: I give this product 3.5 lippies. I am happier with Life Brand Honey Nut Serum from SDM, since that makes my hair much healthier and does not cause buildup or leave my hair in a "crunchy" state. However, on the plus side, I don't mind using Got 2 be satin drops after blow drying my hair straight, but for natural curls, this product does absolutely nothing; it leaves my hair soft at first but then my hair gets droopy and stringy, even if I use a small amount. My hair felt felt so dry and I thought it was due to the harsh winter( I just had my hair cut) but then I put a small amount of Life Brand Serum in my hair and woah--My hair was soft and shiny again! That said, I will keep the remainder of this bottle, but will not repurchase. I just don't understand why the manufacturers of this product, who also own Zero Frizz, reintroduce ZF serum in Canada anymore. Oh well....Life Brand serum will suffice for now.

Popular Styling Products