Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol

on 1/26/2011 3:51:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Works just as good as Paul Mitchels Super Skinny, but smells WAY better and it WAY cheaper.

on 1/21/2011 4:30:00 PM

I love this stuff.
I use about 3 drops and just apply it to the ends of my hair.
Makes my dry hair super shiney!
Im not one to always buy the same products but definitely repurchasing this!

on 11/28/2010 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Well ladies I went and got it at Navarro Discount Pharmacy @ 2 for 1 for $5.99. After all the high rating MU reviews, I decided to buy it and tred it on dry hair, and it makes it silky smooth. I will try it with damp hair next time. And the pink gennie looking bottle is so cute! :)

on 7/28/2010 12:33:00 AM

This will make your hair so smooth, silky and shiny.
And it smells so damn good to. and the bottles cute

Buttt don't use to much or place it at your roots, otherwise, your in greasy town.

Overall, Another very amazing product from got2b

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I have long(waist length) hair that is wavy and I find that this product is fantastic at taming frizzy hair and adding a sleek shine to the hair. I use it after I've taken a shower, on towel dried hair. Running it along my hair, starting at the ends(where they are usually the driest) and working up. I only use about three pumps each time. And then comb through. Packaging is eye catching and the smell is great!

on 3/4/2010 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I finally found it at CVS. It's always sold out. Light weight. Not oily at all. Serious shine. And doesn't dry my hair out. AND...The price is right! Cute Packaging. Loving it.

Update: Not sure if I'm that thrilled after all. This is comparable to PM Super Skinny Serum... Nice and light. I wish it was more moisturizing, doesn't build up, it's not greasy, and does not weigh hair down at all like Got To Be Glossy serum, so it does have great qualities. One of the better serums I've used from the drugstore. Shiny and light weight. Not bad at all, but certainly not the best either.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Such Cute Packaging... and wonderful smell! Makes my hair silky and so smooth, reminds me of kiehl's silk groom, only for a better price! This can go with either straight or wavy styles, love it!

on 11/13/2009 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I really like this stuff! I usually apply it before blowdrying and find it makes a big difference in the smoothness/silkiness of my hair. It just looks so healthy afterwards! I have never had the problem of applying too much and having greasy hair, it is not too greasy at all. It smells great & comes in a cute bottle.
And, it's cheaply priced, to boot!

on 8/23/2009 2:05:00 AM

This is TOTALLY my HG! it's a serum but it doesn't leave my hair greasy after I use it! It smells good, cute bottle, and it works! also, it's not expensive! Everyone should give this a try!

Smells delicious! Convient packaging, that's super cute and princess-y.
It makes my hair feel nice and smooth, does help stop frizz. It's lightweight so it's hard to go overboard. I use two pumps for my medium long, super damaged, wavy/curly hair, when it's wet. Then I typically straighten, and usually add more to dry hair for a more polished look. I adore it. I bought it from Shoppers Drug Mart on sale for $4.99 from regular $8.99 I believe. But I saw it at walmart for $3.99CDN so it's actually very cheap for a nice product!

Popular Styling Products