Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

4.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol

on 6/13/2012 11:16:00 PM

Like the hairspray, this smells amazing!! I have fine shoulder length hair and this serum does a great job at taming flyaways. I use it on towel dried, slightly damp hair. I only use one pump so this has lasted me a long time. As with all serums, be careful not to use too much product or it'll look greasy. It also had cute packaging. HG for me!

on 7/30/2011 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Seems like I'm one of the few not liking this. It does give OK results, but I just can't handle the smell. It smells like peaches, which I usually like, but it's such a strong and sweet smell that it sickens me. It also lasts for a long time, which is good if you like it, but irritated me a lot because I didn't like it and it interfered with my perfume.
The bottle is in my opinion nothing special - I like more discrete packaging. the pump pumps out very small amounts and isn't very good, as the amount decrease with each pump (at least mine did). But you get a lot of product for pretty low price.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I looooovee this product. It smells amazing, cute packaging, cheat price. I use this after I straighten my hair and it makes it look so glossy, it de-frizzes and it feels SUPER soft. Like, I don't think I've ever felt my hair that soft before. Anyway when I first got it I put on a bit too much and it made my hair look greasy. However, if you put the right amount it will give you amazing results. I definitely recommend this and I will buy this as soon as I run out! Love it. :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

lol Works as good as biosilk but much cheaper and better bottle.

on 11/6/2010 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was amazed when I first tried this. My hair went from being sleek and straight to being frizzy and wavy after college (stress, hormones, all that). I had a sheen spray, but that was kind of a pain to deal (especially to get the back of your head!) with so I went out looking for a cream of some sorts.

After running one pump of his product through a part of my hair, my frizzy hair just DEFLATED between my fingers. Coolest thing ever. It smells like a dream and makes your hair incredibly soft (like other reviewers, I can't stop running my hands through my hair now). It didn't make my hair super straight/thin or anything, but it brought down the frizz enough so that it looked like I had lovely, smooth, thick waves. I can't stop gushing about this product enough! (Also, for people that have a hard time finding this at Target and stuff, my ULTA also sells this in the hair products section. I'm not sure if it would be sold at a salon though...)

on 7/19/2010 10:25:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great product. I tried this through BzzAgent. It was hard finding this (they always have the lotion and hairspray, but rarely this) at CVS. Anyway, it's similar to the lotion, but a bit lighter. It works just as well, and really keeps my thick hair shiny and soft. I tend to get dry hair, but this really helps to control that and make it more moisturized. I've noticed that by the end of the day, my hair isn't as dry or messy when I use this. The smell is great, too, and I love the packaging. So cute. Definitely recommended.

on 4/30/2010 7:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Light product that smooths, softens and it smells awesome!

on 1/27/2010 10:43:00 PM

I have very very fine thin and limp hair but my ends are often kind of dry and tend to want to frizz out from my usual straight hair. I have tried many expensive products to no avail. I picked this up at CVS for $5.99. After I towel dried my hair, I pumped a little of this into my hand (and you only need VERY little). I ran it through the ends of hair and within seconds, I could feel the difference. My hair instantly felt soft, silky, and bouncy and best of all it did not weigh it down, not even a little. If I could buy this buy the case, I would.

on 12/22/2009 5:15:00 PM

I ♥ this product! It comes in a cute little package and lasts a long time, because a little goes a long way. I got this for only like $3.50 because it was on sale for half price. The smell is amazing! It makes your hair super soft and shiny without being greasy, I always get compliments on how sleek and shiny my hair always looks. And with UV protection it just makes the product even better! This is must have (:

on 11/10/2009 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Wow! I used to swear by Super Skinny Serum, but if I got it too close to my roots, my hair was done. It would be so greasy, I'd have to wash it again. I can use 3 pumps of this stuff in my baby fine hair and even if I plop in right on top, no grease, just super shine and no flyaways!!! I oringally only put it on mty hair wet, but I recently put it on my dry hair to smooth it down and it was SO shiny with no grease at all, not even a little bit! Not to mention it's only like $5 and smells awesome! I will definitely be buying more of these, one for my house, my boyfriends house, and my car!!!

Popular Styling Products