Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

4.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol

on 2/22/2013 8:58:00 AM

Unfortunately, this didn't do it for me. For reference, I have thin, dry, naturally cury hair (sounds horrible, huh?). I didn't see this really helping in any way, and it kind of made my hair feel too "coated". I like the Tigi S Factor serum better than this one. I even like Chi's Silk better than this. Smell is good, packaging is cute but needs to be more simple I feel, and the price is cheap compared to the others.

on 12/2/2012 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Surprisingly great! I have extremely difficult, thick, coarse hair, and this makes it shiny and more importantly SOFT. It's full of silicones which I hate, but as long as I clarify once a week it's ok.

on 6/13/2012 11:16:00 PM

Like the hairspray, this smells amazing!! I have fine shoulder length hair and this serum does a great job at taming flyaways. I use it on towel dried, slightly damp hair. I only use one pump so this has lasted me a long time. As with all serums, be careful not to use too much product or it'll look greasy. It also had cute packaging. HG for me!

I love the smell and feel of this product. It does smell like peaches, which I love. The feel is cone but it's thin and silky feeling.

On hair, it's the same thing: silky. Curls come out lovely. I tend to use these serums on wet hair and dry, and to flat iron with. I think this works pretty good with the flat iron, on days when I want to straighten.

on 7/30/2011 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Seems like I'm one of the few not liking this. It does give OK results, but I just can't handle the smell. It smells like peaches, which I usually like, but it's such a strong and sweet smell that it sickens me. It also lasts for a long time, which is good if you like it, but irritated me a lot because I didn't like it and it interfered with my perfume.
The bottle is in my opinion nothing special - I like more discrete packaging. the pump pumps out very small amounts and isn't very good, as the amount decrease with each pump (at least mine did). But you get a lot of product for pretty low price.

on 1/26/2011 3:51:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Works just as good as Paul Mitchels Super Skinny, but smells WAY better and it WAY cheaper.

on 12/29/2010 2:02:00 AM

Amazing stuff! It makes my color treated and heat damaged hair look sleek and incredibly shiny. Performs like a salon quality hair product without the hefty price tag. Packaging is really cute and I love the little charms hanging off the bottle. A little does go a long way with this product, using too much or too close to the roots made my hair look greasy.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

lol Works as good as biosilk but much cheaper and better bottle.

on 11/28/2010 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Well ladies I went and got it at Navarro Discount Pharmacy @ 2 for 1 for $5.99. After all the high rating MU reviews, I decided to buy it and tred it on dry hair, and it makes it silky smooth. I will try it with damp hair next time. And the pink gennie looking bottle is so cute! :)

on 11/6/2010 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was amazed when I first tried this. My hair went from being sleek and straight to being frizzy and wavy after college (stress, hormones, all that). I had a sheen spray, but that was kind of a pain to deal (especially to get the back of your head!) with so I went out looking for a cream of some sorts.

After running one pump of his product through a part of my hair, my frizzy hair just DEFLATED between my fingers. Coolest thing ever. It smells like a dream and makes your hair incredibly soft (like other reviewers, I can't stop running my hands through my hair now). It didn't make my hair super straight/thin or anything, but it brought down the frizz enough so that it looked like I had lovely, smooth, thick waves. I can't stop gushing about this product enough! (Also, for people that have a hard time finding this at Target and stuff, my ULTA also sells this in the hair products section. I'm not sure if it would be sold at a salon though...)

Popular Styling Products