Got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

4.6

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

For me this product rated about average compared to ther serums I have used in the past. I have curly hair and this product did a decent job of smoothing out some of my frizz. The bottle is cute and the scent smell good as well. I don't see this product in stores as much as I used to so it may be on it way out.

on 11/6/2010 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was amazed when I first tried this. My hair went from being sleek and straight to being frizzy and wavy after college (stress, hormones, all that). I had a sheen spray, but that was kind of a pain to deal (especially to get the back of your head!) with so I went out looking for a cream of some sorts.

After running one pump of his product through a part of my hair, my frizzy hair just DEFLATED between my fingers. Coolest thing ever. It smells like a dream and makes your hair incredibly soft (like other reviewers, I can't stop running my hands through my hair now). It didn't make my hair super straight/thin or anything, but it brought down the frizz enough so that it looked like I had lovely, smooth, thick waves. I can't stop gushing about this product enough! (Also, for people that have a hard time finding this at Target and stuff, my ULTA also sells this in the hair products section. I'm not sure if it would be sold at a salon though...)

on 4/30/2010 7:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Light product that smooths, softens and it smells awesome!

on 11/10/2009 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Wow! I used to swear by Super Skinny Serum, but if I got it too close to my roots, my hair was done. It would be so greasy, I'd have to wash it again. I can use 3 pumps of this stuff in my baby fine hair and even if I plop in right on top, no grease, just super shine and no flyaways!!! I oringally only put it on mty hair wet, but I recently put it on my dry hair to smooth it down and it was SO shiny with no grease at all, not even a little bit! Not to mention it's only like $5 and smells awesome! I will definitely be buying more of these, one for my house, my boyfriends house, and my car!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This smells amazing ( fruity lemonade?) and really reduces frizz. My hair had a nice shine to it without being greasy or filmy. My hair felt very soft and wasn't weighed down. It spreads well over hair and is perfect for heat-styling or using under styling products. I love the cute little charm and a bottle lasts a while. For eight dollars, it is a great find.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I have FINALLY found a serum that doesnt make my hair or my hands greasy.I usually use the john frieda maximum strength.It worked but it made my hands and roots greasy if I acidentally used to much.This is lightweight so it wont weigh your hair down.Plus it has a UV protectant in it,which is a plus because I live at the beach.It makes my hair soft and shiny too,so I will definetly keep buying this

on 9/24/2008 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This anti-frizz serum works wonders on my curly, frizz-prone hair. I use about 8 drops, rub through my hair after I blow dry and voila! Shiny smooth curls. Plus it smells great and the bottle is cute. I found it at CVS for $7.99.

Popular Styling Products