Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

4.6

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol

I love the smell and feel of this product. It does smell like peaches, which I love. The feel is cone but it's thin and silky feeling.

On hair, it's the same thing: silky. Curls come out lovely. I tend to use these serums on wet hair and dry, and to flat iron with. I think this works pretty good with the flat iron, on days when I want to straighten.

on 1/26/2011 3:51:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Works just as good as Paul Mitchels Super Skinny, but smells WAY better and it WAY cheaper.

on 12/29/2010 2:02:00 AM

Amazing stuff! It makes my color treated and heat damaged hair look sleek and incredibly shiny. Performs like a salon quality hair product without the hefty price tag. Packaging is really cute and I love the little charms hanging off the bottle. A little does go a long way with this product, using too much or too close to the roots made my hair look greasy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I have long(waist length) hair that is wavy and I find that this product is fantastic at taming frizzy hair and adding a sleek shine to the hair. I use it after I've taken a shower, on towel dried hair. Running it along my hair, starting at the ends(where they are usually the driest) and working up. I only use about three pumps each time. And then comb through. Packaging is eye catching and the smell is great!

on 11/14/2009 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Wow! I love this stuff! Smell is delish, and my hair stayed soft all day long. I kept feeling my hair every at every chance. You can't beat the 6.00 price tag on this gem. I'll buy two at a time, just to make sure I don't run out.... so yes I'll definitely repurchase when the time comes!

on 10/12/2009 4:33:00 AM

a little bit goes a long way. amazing scent, results and overall product. i keep this in my purse so ill always have it with me! will continue to buy this product as long as they make it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

i always buy this ! its really good when i put it on right after i straighten my hair.. it makes my hair so smooth and shiny.. and when i say shiny, i don't mean shiny in a greasy way. its a healthy shine. it smoothes out my hair too. overall i love this product and i've been using it for about a year now and it is amazing.

Popular Styling Products