Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol

on 2/22/2013 8:58:00 AM

Unfortunately, this didn't do it for me. For reference, I have thin, dry, naturally cury hair (sounds horrible, huh?). I didn't see this really helping in any way, and it kind of made my hair feel too "coated". I like the Tigi S Factor serum better than this one. I even like Chi's Silk better than this. Smell is good, packaging is cute but needs to be more simple I feel, and the price is cheap compared to the others.

on 6/13/2012 11:16:00 PM

Like the hairspray, this smells amazing!! I have fine shoulder length hair and this serum does a great job at taming flyaways. I use it on towel dried, slightly damp hair. I only use one pump so this has lasted me a long time. As with all serums, be careful not to use too much product or it'll look greasy. It also had cute packaging. HG for me!

This stuff has the cutest packaging and smells sooo good! I would use it alone just for the wonderful scent (it's somewhat candy-like but not overpowering). This is a wonderful serum that is great to add shine to my hair and minimize frizz. I often like to put it in my towel dried hair and it dries with nice beachy waves. It also looks good on straightened hair to add some shine. It definitely makes my hair feel and look softer and smoother. My only complaint is that my bottle seems to only pump out a tiny bit of product at a time. I'm not sure if this is common or if I just got a bad pump... but I literally have to pump it about 10 times to get about a penny-sized amount of product. I have long and thick hair, so I typically use a little more serum than the average person. When I add the serum to wet hair, it NEVER dries looking oily. With dry hair, I just make sure to spread it evenly and not over apply at the roots... and then it never looks oily. I've used Biosilk Silk Therapy, Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum, and other similar products. I think this one is most like the Paul Mitchell one since it's similar in thickness and has the sweet scent. It's also a lower price :) I got mine on sale too! I'd be curious to see if the pump works better next time, but regardless, I'd definitely still repurchase because the product is great!

on 1/24/2011 1:14:00 PM

I thought the bottle looked tacky, but I don't really care since it's just a hair product haha. I really really like the smell though. Unfortunately, it did little to combat frizz with my curly hair. I thought maybe I needed more than just one pump for my hair, so I divided my hair into 3 sections and used 2 pumps each... nothing! :( However, I have to say it does make my hair look shiny, and feel smoother. I like using this when I straighten my hair, though!

on 1/24/2011 5:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

HORRIBLE. It did absolutely NOTHING for my hair. Oh wait, yes, it gave me dandruff after one application. Did not stop frizz, did not make my hair look any better. HORRIBLE!!! WISH I could give it 0 lippies!!!

on 1/21/2011 4:30:00 PM

I love this stuff.
I use about 3 drops and just apply it to the ends of my hair.
Makes my dry hair super shiney!
Im not one to always buy the same products but definitely repurchasing this!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

lol Works as good as biosilk but much cheaper and better bottle.

on 12/4/2010 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

sooo good. i got this because i use moroccan oil and i didn't want to use it everyday. to me this is definitely comparable to m. oil. it makes my hair really soft, shiny, and frizz free. and it's super cheap so it's worth a try.

on 8/11/2010 8:42:00 PM

AMAZING PRODUCT! this makes your hair feel so soft, and it make it shiny too. It stays prevents your hair from becoming frizzy too. I remember using it on a really hot day, and my hair stayed frizz free for a long time. I love the bottle it comes it, and it smells great too. I would definitely buy this product again, and i would also recommend it to my friends too.

on 8/2/2010 11:20:00 PM

Amazing product! I use this on my hair everyday and it makes it soft, frizz-free, moisturized, and protected from the sun. This serum does not dry out hair at all either! I love the smell (it's almost like a cotton candy type smell), and the packaging is so cute! Definitely will repurchase again and again, good thing it's very affordable :)

Popular Styling Products