Got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

4.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I looooovee this product. It smells amazing, cute packaging, cheat price. I use this after I straighten my hair and it makes it look so glossy, it de-frizzes and it feels SUPER soft. Like, I don't think I've ever felt my hair that soft before. Anyway when I first got it I put on a bit too much and it made my hair look greasy. However, if you put the right amount it will give you amazing results. I definitely recommend this and I will buy this as soon as I run out! Love it. :)

on 7/28/2010 12:33:00 AM

This will make your hair so smooth, silky and shiny.
And it smells so damn good to. and the bottles cute

Buttt don't use to much or place it at your roots, otherwise, your in greasy town.

Overall, Another very amazing product from got2b

Awesome product. It leaves hair looking and feeling silky without being greasy. You can't beat the 7.00 price. This is a must buy!

on 9/2/2009 12:31:00 PM

this satin drops are just amazing on my dry frizzy hair! I was at a local drugstore and surprise all got2be product were on sale for just 3.99cad!!!! Really the only thing I didnt really like is that if I do my hair for example in the morning it wont last all day so i had to reaply some but overall it's really good!

on 7/2/2009 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my HG hair serum...and I have tried everything! I use this when my hair is damp and after I straiten my hair. It leaves my hair very soft and smooth with no frizz. I have curly/wavy hair that tends to be very coarse and frizzy. When I use this I find myself constantly running my fingers through my hair because I can't believe how soft it actually feels. I have tried so many expensive products including the pricey Sabino Moisture Block. This works best to keep my hair smooth and free of frizz and it is very fairly priced. I highly recommend giving it a try. Oh, and the packaging is very cute too.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

what can I say? HG hair serum- smells wonderful, its cheap and 10 times better then John Freida serum and the packaging is adorable :) also it makes you hair stay put in humid weather which is a bonus. Love it! :D

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I found this on clearance at walgreens. Initially attracted to the adorable bottle, so I bought it. I use it after I'm finished straightening my hair and it definitely makes it softer.

Popular Styling Products