Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Such Cute Packaging... and wonderful smell! Makes my hair silky and so smooth, reminds me of kiehl's silk groom, only for a better price! This can go with either straight or wavy styles, love it!

on 9/16/2009 1:57:00 AM

This deserves 6/5 for delivering beyond expectation. You gotta admit, $6CAD for 100ml is next to heaven--especially when you only need 1 drop/pump each time.

This gave my hair shine, silky-softness and manageability without feeling oily or weighed down. At the drugstore I tested it on my hand and at first you can tell it is a "serum/oil", but within 20 seconds it dries completely as if it was a *cough* water based lube lol (sorry for the awkward metaphor). But seriously, this thing is a great alternative to higher-end serums. I love my Moroccanoil serum, but it costs 4x as much and has1/4 the product :=( I'd say the two give similar results, I use my precious Moroccanoil once a week to repair damaged hair and the Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops every day to add extra shine.

Smells delicious! Convient packaging, that's super cute and princess-y.
It makes my hair feel nice and smooth, does help stop frizz. It's lightweight so it's hard to go overboard. I use two pumps for my medium long, super damaged, wavy/curly hair, when it's wet. Then I typically straighten, and usually add more to dry hair for a more polished look. I adore it. I bought it from Shoppers Drug Mart on sale for $4.99 from regular $8.99 I believe. But I saw it at walmart for $3.99CDN so it's actually very cheap for a nice product!

Popular Styling Products