Got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

4.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I found this while wandering around a 24 hour drugstore in the middle of the night. If it had not been for the insomnia driven shopping spree I would never have given it a chance. It was cheap. The bottle makes it look like a toy product you use on a doll. It smells like candy. Despite all that, it works!

I use to use Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum to tame frizz but I couldn't find it after I moved. I tried a whole bunch of hair serums and sprays that had roughly the same ingredients, looking for something that would tame flyaways and add some shine. They were all useless or caused my hair to look greasy. This does everything I want it to do- it adds a huge amount of shine without ever looking greasy. It tames flyaways and defines my curls without weighing my hair down. It makes my hair feel really soft. It doesn't require you to use exactly the right amount on exactly the right bit of your hair or risk turning your head into a disgusting greasy mess. I do a quick towel of my hair, add one squirt to my hands, rub them together and then through the length of my hair, concentrating on the ends. I then rub my mostly clean of product hands through the hair at my scalp. Flip my hair upside down and towel it mostly dry, and my hair is done.
The shine from this is amazing. After I started using it people asked if I had dyed my hair. continued >>

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I looooovee this product. It smells amazing, cute packaging, cheat price. I use this after I straighten my hair and it makes it look so glossy, it de-frizzes and it feels SUPER soft. Like, I don't think I've ever felt my hair that soft before. Anyway when I first got it I put on a bit too much and it made my hair look greasy. However, if you put the right amount it will give you amazing results. I definitely recommend this and I will buy this as soon as I run out! Love it. :)

This stuff has the cutest packaging and smells sooo good! I would use it alone just for the wonderful scent (it's somewhat candy-like but not overpowering). This is a wonderful serum that is great to add shine to my hair and minimize frizz. I often like to put it in my towel dried hair and it dries with nice beachy waves. It also looks good on straightened hair to add some shine. It definitely makes my hair feel and look softer and smoother. My only complaint is that my bottle seems to only pump out a tiny bit of product at a time. I'm not sure if this is common or if I just got a bad pump... but I literally have to pump it about 10 times to get about a penny-sized amount of product. I have long and thick hair, so I typically use a little more serum than the average person. When I add the serum to wet hair, it NEVER dries looking oily. With dry hair, I just make sure to spread it evenly and not over apply at the roots... and then it never looks oily. I've used Biosilk Silk Therapy, Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum, and other similar products. I think this one is most like the Paul Mitchell one since it's similar in thickness and has the sweet scent. It's also a lower price :) I got mine on sale too! I'd be curious to see if the pump works better next time, but regardless, I'd definitely still repurchase because the product is great!

on 8/2/2010 11:20:00 PM

Amazing product! I use this on my hair everyday and it makes it soft, frizz-free, moisturized, and protected from the sun. This serum does not dry out hair at all either! I love the smell (it's almost like a cotton candy type smell), and the packaging is so cute! Definitely will repurchase again and again, good thing it's very affordable :)

on 7/19/2010 10:25:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great product. I tried this through BzzAgent. It was hard finding this (they always have the lotion and hairspray, but rarely this) at CVS. Anyway, it's similar to the lotion, but a bit lighter. It works just as well, and really keeps my thick hair shiny and soft. I tend to get dry hair, but this really helps to control that and make it more moisturized. I've noticed that by the end of the day, my hair isn't as dry or messy when I use this. The smell is great, too, and I love the packaging. So cute. Definitely recommended.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This product made my hair very smooth and smell great. The only con is that I have thin hair so if I dont wash it after a day of using it makes my hair look heavy and stringy so I have to wash it for the next day. This would be perfect for thick haired people

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Such Cute Packaging... and wonderful smell! Makes my hair silky and so smooth, reminds me of kiehl's silk groom, only for a better price! This can go with either straight or wavy styles, love it!

on 11/13/2009 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I really like this stuff! I usually apply it before blowdrying and find it makes a big difference in the smoothness/silkiness of my hair. It just looks so healthy afterwards! I have never had the problem of applying too much and having greasy hair, it is not too greasy at all. It smells great & comes in a cute bottle.
And, it's cheaply priced, to boot!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This stuff is awesome! I wanted to get the biosilk but it was 13 dollars for a little contain, but then i saw this and took it to the counter, and bought it. It works so amazingly that i might go out and buy the smooth operator smoothin lotion. so this stuff works so great and has a cute packaging.

on 10/9/2009 11:24:00 PM

I love this product. It smooths my hair and keeps frizziness away even on rainy days. I love the small princessy charm on the bottles in this line. The only drawback is that there is no way to see how mych product you have left like most other smoothing serums.

Popular Styling Products