Got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

4.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

what can I say? HG hair serum- smells wonderful, its cheap and 10 times better then John Freida serum and the packaging is adorable :) also it makes you hair stay put in humid weather which is a bonus. Love it! :D

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I have FINALLY found a serum that doesnt make my hair or my hands greasy.I usually use the john frieda maximum strength.It worked but it made my hands and roots greasy if I acidentally used to much.This is lightweight so it wont weigh your hair down.Plus it has a UV protectant in it,which is a plus because I live at the beach.It makes my hair soft and shiny too,so I will definetly keep buying this

on 8/23/2009 2:05:00 AM

This is TOTALLY my HG! it's a serum but it doesn't leave my hair greasy after I use it! It smells good, cute bottle, and it works! also, it's not expensive! Everyone should give this a try!

on 9/2/2009 12:31:00 PM

this satin drops are just amazing on my dry frizzy hair! I was at a local drugstore and surprise all got2be product were on sale for just 3.99cad!!!! Really the only thing I didnt really like is that if I do my hair for example in the morning it wont last all day so i had to reaply some but overall it's really good!

on 9/12/2009 10:59:00 PM

With the cute bottle and charm, it was love at first sight! Little did I know this was more than just pretty packaging. This Smoothing Satin Drops was a miracle worker! It made my hair so shiny in a non-greasy way. And as the name suggests, my hair really did feel like smooth satin. The smell is very pleasant as well. What's not to love?

on 9/16/2009 1:57:00 AM

This deserves 6/5 for delivering beyond expectation. You gotta admit, $6CAD for 100ml is next to heaven--especially when you only need 1 drop/pump each time.

This gave my hair shine, silky-softness and manageability without feeling oily or weighed down. At the drugstore I tested it on my hand and at first you can tell it is a "serum/oil", but within 20 seconds it dries completely as if it was a *cough* water based lube lol (sorry for the awkward metaphor). But seriously, this thing is a great alternative to higher-end serums. I love my Moroccanoil serum, but it costs 4x as much and has1/4 the product :=( I'd say the two give similar results, I use my precious Moroccanoil once a week to repair damaged hair and the Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops every day to add extra shine.

on 10/12/2009 4:33:00 AM

a little bit goes a long way. amazing scent, results and overall product. i keep this in my purse so ill always have it with me! will continue to buy this product as long as they make it!

Awesome product. It leaves hair looking and feeling silky without being greasy. You can't beat the 7.00 price. This is a must buy!

on 12/22/2009 5:15:00 PM

I ♥ this product! It comes in a cute little package and lasts a long time, because a little goes a long way. I got this for only like $3.50 because it was on sale for half price. The smell is amazing! It makes your hair super soft and shiny without being greasy, I always get compliments on how sleek and shiny my hair always looks. And with UV protection it just makes the product even better! This is must have (:

on 7/28/2010 12:33:00 AM

This will make your hair so smooth, silky and shiny.
And it smells so damn good to. and the bottles cute

Buttt don't use to much or place it at your roots, otherwise, your in greasy town.

Overall, Another very amazing product from got2b