Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

4.3

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol

on 9/24/2008 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This anti-frizz serum works wonders on my curly, frizz-prone hair. I use about 8 drops, rub through my hair after I blow dry and voila! Shiny smooth curls. Plus it smells great and the bottle is cute. I found it at CVS for $7.99.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I found this on clearance at walgreens. Initially attracted to the adorable bottle, so I bought it. I use it after I'm finished straightening my hair and it definitely makes it softer.

Pros: + Smells great; affordable& easy to find; lightweight consistency; contains UV protectant; makes hair soft

Cons: leaves buildup; did not define my curls that well; left my hair feeling dry and coated, thus it imparted a dull appearance

Overall: I give this product 3.5 lippies. I am happier with Life Brand Honey Nut Serum from SDM, since that makes my hair much healthier and does not cause buildup or leave my hair in a "crunchy" state. However, on the plus side, I don't mind using Got 2 be satin drops after blow drying my hair straight, but for natural curls, this product does absolutely nothing; it leaves my hair soft at first but then my hair gets droopy and stringy, even if I use a small amount. My hair felt felt so dry and I thought it was due to the harsh winter( I just had my hair cut) but then I put a small amount of Life Brand Serum in my hair and woah--My hair was soft and shiny again! That said, I will keep the remainder of this bottle, but will not repurchase. I just don't understand why the manufacturers of this product, who also own Zero Frizz, reintroduce ZF serum in Canada anymore. Oh well....Life Brand serum will suffice for now.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

what can I say? HG hair serum- smells wonderful, its cheap and 10 times better then John Freida serum and the packaging is adorable :) also it makes you hair stay put in humid weather which is a bonus. Love it! :D

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I have FINALLY found a serum that doesnt make my hair or my hands greasy.I usually use the john frieda maximum strength.It worked but it made my hands and roots greasy if I acidentally used to much.This is lightweight so it wont weigh your hair down.Plus it has a UV protectant in it,which is a plus because I live at the beach.It makes my hair soft and shiny too,so I will definetly keep buying this

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

HORRIBLE. It did absolutely NOTHING for my hair. Oh wait, yes, it gave me dandruff after one application. Did not stop frizz, did not make my hair look any better. HORRIBLE!!!

Smells delicious! Convient packaging, that's super cute and princess-y.
It makes my hair feel nice and smooth, does help stop frizz. It's lightweight so it's hard to go overboard. I use two pumps for my medium long, super damaged, wavy/curly hair, when it's wet. Then I typically straighten, and usually add more to dry hair for a more polished look. I adore it. I bought it from Shoppers Drug Mart on sale for $4.99 from regular $8.99 I believe. But I saw it at walmart for $3.99CDN so it's actually very cheap for a nice product!

on 7/2/2009 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my HG hair serum...and I have tried everything! I use this when my hair is damp and after I straiten my hair. It leaves my hair very soft and smooth with no frizz. I have curly/wavy hair that tends to be very coarse and frizzy. When I use this I find myself constantly running my fingers through my hair because I can't believe how soft it actually feels. I have tried so many expensive products including the pricey Sabino Moisture Block. This works best to keep my hair smooth and free of frizz and it is very fairly priced. I highly recommend giving it a try. Oh, and the packaging is very cute too.

on 8/23/2009 2:05:00 AM

This is TOTALLY my HG! it's a serum but it doesn't leave my hair greasy after I use it! It smells good, cute bottle, and it works! also, it's not expensive! Everyone should give this a try!

on 9/2/2009 12:31:00 PM

this satin drops are just amazing on my dry frizzy hair! I was at a local drugstore and surprise all got2be product were on sale for just 3.99cad!!!! Really the only thing I didnt really like is that if I do my hair for example in the morning it wont last all day so i had to reaply some but overall it's really good!

Popular Styling Products