Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

Filtered by age: 36-43
Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

3.3

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

For me this product rated about average compared to ther serums I have used in the past. I have curly hair and this product did a decent job of smoothing out some of my frizz. The bottle is cute and the scent smell good as well. I don't see this product in stores as much as I used to so it may be on it way out.

on 2/22/2013 8:58:00 AM

Unfortunately, this didn't do it for me. For reference, I have thin, dry, naturally cury hair (sounds horrible, huh?). I didn't see this really helping in any way, and it kind of made my hair feel too "coated". I like the Tigi S Factor serum better than this one. I even like Chi's Silk better than this. Smell is good, packaging is cute but needs to be more simple I feel, and the price is cheap compared to the others.

on 7/2/2009 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my HG hair serum...and I have tried everything! I use this when my hair is damp and after I straiten my hair. It leaves my hair very soft and smooth with no frizz. I have curly/wavy hair that tends to be very coarse and frizzy. When I use this I find myself constantly running my fingers through my hair because I can't believe how soft it actually feels. I have tried so many expensive products including the pricey Sabino Moisture Block. This works best to keep my hair smooth and free of frizz and it is very fairly priced. I highly recommend giving it a try. Oh, and the packaging is very cute too.

Popular Styling Products