Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

Filtered by hair type : Wavy age: 30-35
Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

Price: $

Price: $

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol

on 3/4/2010 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I finally found it at CVS. It's always sold out. Light weight. Not oily at all. Serious shine. And doesn't dry my hair out. AND...The price is right! Cute Packaging. Loving it.

Update: Not sure if I'm that thrilled after all. This is comparable to PM Super Skinny Serum... Nice and light. I wish it was more moisturizing, doesn't build up, it's not greasy, and does not weigh hair down at all like Got To Be Glossy serum, so it does have great qualities. One of the better serums I've used from the drugstore. Shiny and light weight. Not bad at all, but certainly not the best either.

on 11/13/2009 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I really like this stuff! I usually apply it before blowdrying and find it makes a big difference in the smoothness/silkiness of my hair. It just looks so healthy afterwards! I have never had the problem of applying too much and having greasy hair, it is not too greasy at all. It smells great & comes in a cute bottle.
And, it's cheaply priced, to boot!

Popular Styling Products