Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

Filtered by age: 25-29
Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

3.8

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol

on 12/2/2012 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Surprisingly great! I have extremely difficult, thick, coarse hair, and this makes it shiny and more importantly SOFT. It's full of silicones which I hate, but as long as I clarify once a week it's ok.

on 1/26/2011 3:51:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Works just as good as Paul Mitchels Super Skinny, but smells WAY better and it WAY cheaper.

on 1/24/2011 5:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

HORRIBLE. It did absolutely NOTHING for my hair. Oh wait, yes, it gave me dandruff after one application. Did not stop frizz, did not make my hair look any better. HORRIBLE!!! WISH I could give it 0 lippies!!!

on 7/19/2010 10:25:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great product. I tried this through BzzAgent. It was hard finding this (they always have the lotion and hairspray, but rarely this) at CVS. Anyway, it's similar to the lotion, but a bit lighter. It works just as well, and really keeps my thick hair shiny and soft. I tend to get dry hair, but this really helps to control that and make it more moisturized. I've noticed that by the end of the day, my hair isn't as dry or messy when I use this. The smell is great, too, and I love the packaging. So cute. Definitely recommended.

on 11/14/2009 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Wow! I love this stuff! Smell is delish, and my hair stayed soft all day long. I kept feeling my hair every at every chance. You can't beat the 6.00 price tag on this gem. I'll buy two at a time, just to make sure I don't run out.... so yes I'll definitely repurchase when the time comes!

on 11/10/2009 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Wow! I used to swear by Super Skinny Serum, but if I got it too close to my roots, my hair was done. It would be so greasy, I'd have to wash it again. I can use 3 pumps of this stuff in my baby fine hair and even if I plop in right on top, no grease, just super shine and no flyaways!!! I oringally only put it on mty hair wet, but I recently put it on my dry hair to smooth it down and it was SO shiny with no grease at all, not even a little bit! Not to mention it's only like $5 and smells awesome! I will definitely be buying more of these, one for my house, my boyfriends house, and my car!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This smells amazing ( fruity lemonade?) and really reduces frizz. My hair had a nice shine to it without being greasy or filmy. My hair felt very soft and wasn't weighed down. It spreads well over hair and is perfect for heat-styling or using under styling products. I love the cute little charm and a bottle lasts a while. For eight dollars, it is a great find.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Pros: + Smells great; affordable& easy to find; lightweight consistency; contains UV protectant; makes hair soft

Cons: leaves buildup; did not define my curls that well; left my hair feeling dry and coated, thus it imparted a dull appearance

Overall: I give this product 3.5 lippies. I am happier with Life Brand Honey Nut Serum from SDM, since that makes my hair much healthier and does not cause buildup or leave my hair in a "crunchy" state. However, on the plus side, I don't mind using Got 2 be satin drops after blow drying my hair straight, but for natural curls, this product does absolutely nothing; it leaves my hair soft at first but then my hair gets droopy and stringy, even if I use a small amount. My hair felt felt so dry and I thought it was due to the harsh winter( I just had my hair cut) but then I put a small amount of Life Brand Serum in my hair and woah--My hair was soft and shiny again! That said, I will keep the remainder of this bottle, but will not repurchase. I just don't understand why the manufacturers of this product, who also own Zero Frizz, reintroduce ZF serum in Canada anymore. Oh well....Life Brand serum will suffice for now.

Popular Styling Products