Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

Filtered by age: 19-24
Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

4.4

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol

on 6/13/2012 11:16:00 PM

Like the hairspray, this smells amazing!! I have fine shoulder length hair and this serum does a great job at taming flyaways. I use it on towel dried, slightly damp hair. I only use one pump so this has lasted me a long time. As with all serums, be careful not to use too much product or it'll look greasy. It also had cute packaging. HG for me!

on 7/30/2011 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Seems like I'm one of the few not liking this. It does give OK results, but I just can't handle the smell. It smells like peaches, which I usually like, but it's such a strong and sweet smell that it sickens me. It also lasts for a long time, which is good if you like it, but irritated me a lot because I didn't like it and it interfered with my perfume.
The bottle is in my opinion nothing special - I like more discrete packaging. the pump pumps out very small amounts and isn't very good, as the amount decrease with each pump (at least mine did). But you get a lot of product for pretty low price.

This stuff has the cutest packaging and smells sooo good! I would use it alone just for the wonderful scent (it's somewhat candy-like but not overpowering). This is a wonderful serum that is great to add shine to my hair and minimize frizz. I often like to put it in my towel dried hair and it dries with nice beachy waves. It also looks good on straightened hair to add some shine. It definitely makes my hair feel and look softer and smoother. My only complaint is that my bottle seems to only pump out a tiny bit of product at a time. I'm not sure if this is common or if I just got a bad pump... but I literally have to pump it about 10 times to get about a penny-sized amount of product. I have long and thick hair, so I typically use a little more serum than the average person. When I add the serum to wet hair, it NEVER dries looking oily. With dry hair, I just make sure to spread it evenly and not over apply at the roots... and then it never looks oily. I've used Biosilk Silk Therapy, Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum, and other similar products. I think this one is most like the Paul Mitchell one since it's similar in thickness and has the sweet scent. It's also a lower price :) I got mine on sale too! I'd be curious to see if the pump works better next time, but regardless, I'd definitely still repurchase because the product is great!

on 1/24/2011 1:14:00 PM

I thought the bottle looked tacky, but I don't really care since it's just a hair product haha. I really really like the smell though. Unfortunately, it did little to combat frizz with my curly hair. I thought maybe I needed more than just one pump for my hair, so I divided my hair into 3 sections and used 2 pumps each... nothing! :( However, I have to say it does make my hair look shiny, and feel smoother. I like using this when I straighten my hair, though!

on 12/29/2010 2:02:00 AM

Amazing stuff! It makes my color treated and heat damaged hair look sleek and incredibly shiny. Performs like a salon quality hair product without the hefty price tag. Packaging is really cute and I love the little charms hanging off the bottle. A little does go a long way with this product, using too much or too close to the roots made my hair look greasy.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

lol Works as good as biosilk but much cheaper and better bottle.

on 11/6/2010 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was amazed when I first tried this. My hair went from being sleek and straight to being frizzy and wavy after college (stress, hormones, all that). I had a sheen spray, but that was kind of a pain to deal (especially to get the back of your head!) with so I went out looking for a cream of some sorts.

After running one pump of his product through a part of my hair, my frizzy hair just DEFLATED between my fingers. Coolest thing ever. It smells like a dream and makes your hair incredibly soft (like other reviewers, I can't stop running my hands through my hair now). It didn't make my hair super straight/thin or anything, but it brought down the frizz enough so that it looked like I had lovely, smooth, thick waves. I can't stop gushing about this product enough! (Also, for people that have a hard time finding this at Target and stuff, my ULTA also sells this in the hair products section. I'm not sure if it would be sold at a salon though...)

on 4/30/2010 7:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Light product that smooths, softens and it smells awesome!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I have long(waist length) hair that is wavy and I find that this product is fantastic at taming frizzy hair and adding a sleek shine to the hair. I use it after I've taken a shower, on towel dried hair. Running it along my hair, starting at the ends(where they are usually the driest) and working up. I only use about three pumps each time. And then comb through. Packaging is eye catching and the smell is great!

on 10/12/2009 4:33:00 AM

a little bit goes a long way. amazing scent, results and overall product. i keep this in my purse so ill always have it with me! will continue to buy this product as long as they make it!

Popular Styling Products