Got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

Filtered by hair type : Wavy age: 18 & Under
Got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

4.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol

on 1/21/2011 4:30:00 PM

I love this stuff.
I use about 3 drops and just apply it to the ends of my hair.
Makes my dry hair super shiney!
Im not one to always buy the same products but definitely repurchasing this!

on 7/28/2010 12:33:00 AM

This will make your hair so smooth, silky and shiny.
And it smells so damn good to. and the bottles cute

Buttt don't use to much or place it at your roots, otherwise, your in greasy town.

Overall, Another very amazing product from got2b

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Such Cute Packaging... and wonderful smell! Makes my hair silky and so smooth, reminds me of kiehl's silk groom, only for a better price! This can go with either straight or wavy styles, love it!

Smells delicious! Convient packaging, that's super cute and princess-y.
It makes my hair feel nice and smooth, does help stop frizz. It's lightweight so it's hard to go overboard. I use two pumps for my medium long, super damaged, wavy/curly hair, when it's wet. Then I typically straighten, and usually add more to dry hair for a more polished look. I adore it. I bought it from Shoppers Drug Mart on sale for $4.99 from regular $8.99 I believe. But I saw it at walmart for $3.99CDN so it's actually very cheap for a nice product!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I have FINALLY found a serum that doesnt make my hair or my hands greasy.I usually use the john frieda maximum strength.It worked but it made my hands and roots greasy if I acidentally used to much.This is lightweight so it wont weigh your hair down.Plus it has a UV protectant in it,which is a plus because I live at the beach.It makes my hair soft and shiny too,so I will definetly keep buying this

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I found this on clearance at walgreens. Initially attracted to the adorable bottle, so I bought it. I use it after I'm finished straightening my hair and it definitely makes it softer.

Popular Styling Products